• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Connecting to Another Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
I am helping another YouTuber, and want to show them the features of TB. They set me up as Editor on their YT channel. Issue is, I cannot sign in and add their account to my list.

I am guessing it's the Editor status. If not, how would I go about adding their channel to my TB list?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
@Ikerot They gave me manager status, but I am still not seeing how to add it to my list. The channel is not in the drop down.
What do you mean to add it to your list?

When you're a channel manager, you should be able to sign into their channel and also sign into TubeBuddy with their channel. If you're unable to sign into TubeBuddy, can you send screenshots of the log-in process to support@tubebuddy.com?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
@Ikerot They gave me manager status, but I am still not seeing how to add it to my list. The channel is not in the drop down.

When you're a channel manager, you should be able to sign into their channel and also sign into TubeBuddy with their channel. If you're unable to sign into TubeBuddy, can you send screenshots of the log-in process to support@tubebuddy.com?

OP
OP
Jeffrey Powers

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com

When I choose "Sign into TubeBuddy", it asks which account. I choose my email address, and that brings me to the drop-down of channels I support. His channel does not show up there, so I am not sure how to continue.

I'll send a support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.