• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Do you feel any regrets becoming a youtuber?

Josh Tan

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
For me.. no. I wanted to help others when I was a kid but its taking to long for me to physically grow up to be an adult and help, so i started youtube tutorials and entertainment. PEOPLE LOVED IT!!

Reactions: Anp

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes, when there are people who mock not your content, but YOU as a person, it can be kind of demotivating but overall I enjoy it way too much to let petty people like that get in the way. Personal attacks are never nice though lol.

• Love
Reactions: Anp and Josh Tan

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Since it's a hobby of mine no. Been doing it on and off for years. I have very intens periods where I creat a lot of daily content and I have long break when I don't create any content at all. All depending on my mode, what I find fun and how much spare time I currently have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anp and Josh Tan

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
For me.. no. I wanted to help others when I was a kid but its taking to long for me to physically grow up to be an adult and help, so i started youtube tutorials and entertainment. PEOPLE LOVED IT!!

I only regret not focusing down on my target audience sooner. THis is what I wanted since 07, and I'm lucky enough to have some success on the platform :)

cherryrose02

Subscriber Goal
No actually i want to make kids happy by showing them my collection of new toys new, new collection of candies and chocolates

Reactions: Josh Tan

avf28

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't really have regrets, but the one thing I wish I had did was start sooner! I realized that the content I make now is stuff that people were making years ago and because the community was so small back then, those most consistent with the platform got the most attention. I still love making videos though!

• Love

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I don't really have regrets, but the one thing I wish I had did was start sooner! I realized that the content I make now is stuff that people were making years ago and because the community was so small back then, those most consistent with the platform got the most attention. I still love making videos though!
Yes this is exactly my thinking, I know I make gaming content but I feel if i'd started around 2010, i'd have got to my current style sooner and may have benefitted more.

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My only regret is not starting my channel earlier, as in 2 years ago (someone came up to me with a ΓÇ£planΓÇ¥ and a ΓÇ£promiseΓÇ¥ to do an exhibition, and I was dumb enough to fall for it, produced a lot of work and was basically left hanging), I shouldΓÇÖve just started when I had the chance, but other than this, no regrets, just loads of fun uploading :)

Sometimes, when there are people who mock not your content, but YOU as a person, it can be kind of demotivating but overall I enjoy it way too much to let petty people like that get in the way. Personal attacks are never nice though lol.
Aww thatΓÇÖs not nice, but you know what you can do? Turn something like that into a mean comments video, react to each one with a sarcastic and smart *** attitude, and watch the views pour in :sun:

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
No regret, just love for the opportunity to have people listen to me air my views on world events. To have people actually use their data to watch me without knowing me at all. It is a privilage to do something to might make someone think think about their actions. Regrets? Non at all. Even the trolls make me a stronger and more determined to do better.

• Love

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Aww thatΓÇÖs not nice, but you know what you can do? Turn something like that into a mean comments video, react to each one with a sarcastic and smart *** attitude, and watch the views pour in :sun:
There's an effect that has a cool name, which I forgot, but when you basically tell people not to do something because it annoys you, it will trigger them to do it even more. Reacting to those comments in a video will likely trigger more people to write mean comments.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
There's an effect that has a cool name, which I forgot, but when you basically tell people not to do something because it annoys you, it will trigger them to do it even more. Reacting to those comments in a video will likely trigger more people to write mean comments.
Totally agrees with you. One tool that is strongest for me on YouTube is block buttom, report or remove button. I dont answer trolls. I just block them or remove the comments.

Reactions: Midas