• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News NEW YOUTUBE FEATURE! When your viewers are on YouTube!

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Then that's a gap in the market, I'd consider testing it on 3 - 5 videos and see how they do over about a month :)
Yes I need to test out a few things and see, I could move around a few bits as I mostly post between 6pm-10pm everyday apart from Sunday but some days show that my audience are on earlier in the day.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes I need to test out a few things and see, I could move around a few bits as I mostly post between 6pm-10pm everyday apart from Sunday but some days show that my audience are on earlier in the day.

Yup we are seeing that too at TubeBuddy it's interesting because now we have a MUCH better idea of knowing when people are on!

Reactions: Damon

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think you need a certain amount of subs or views for this feature to show. For example, my analytics page does not show this information, it instead gives me the message "Not enough viewer data to show this report" in the spot where the chart should display.

I wonder what the cutoff is for this to show?

Reactions: Damon

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think you need a certain amount of subs or views for this feature to show. For example, my analytics page does not show this information, it instead gives me the message "Not enough viewer data to show this report" in the spot where the chart should display.

I literally just got it last night, I don't have that many subs

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Perhaps interesting, is that on a specific video though or your overall analytics?

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have to say this has changed drastically since I first saw it. Originally it really only showed my viewers being on primarily Saturday and Sunday. Checking it today I see that there are times during the work week that people are on as well.

So you might want to check this often.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I have to say this has changed drastically since I first saw it. Originally it really only showed my viewers being on primarily Saturday and Sunday. Checking it today I see that there are times during the work week that people are on as well.

So you might want to check this often.

Hmm mine has been pretty consistent. I wonder if it changes, and if so how often.

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Well it is a snapshot of the last 28 days, it'll definitely change as you move through the year, summer and winter will look different I bet