• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News NEW YOUTUBE FEATURE! When your viewers are on YouTube!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
When Viewers are on.png

YouTube just released when your viewers are on YouTube!

To get there:
YT Studio/Analytics/Audience

What do you think of this new feature? I think it's AWESOME and shows me I need to post earlier than when I ma posting haha!

testacct

Subscriber Goal
This is really an awesome feature .. we can now upload basis the above analysis . this is really cool feature buddy

• Love
Reactions: ASMRSadie

Suzy Valentin

TubeBuddy User
www.SuzySellsRealEstate.com
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 5273

To get there:

What do you think of this new feature? I think it's AWESOME and shows me I need to post earlier than when I ma posting haha!

Good Morning Andrew, That looks awesome but I couldn't find it. I went to YT Studio/Analytics/Audience ... is it for all creators? Or maybe just for a select few of Rad Creators Like You!

Rusty Smith

Subscriber Goal
Good Morning Andrew, That looks awesome but I couldn't find it. I went to YT Studio/Analytics/Audience ... is it for all creators? Or maybe just for a select few of Rad Creators Like You!
I couldn't find it either, I would imagine its because I do not yet have enough subs to see/ make use of the feature

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I couldn't find it either, I would imagine its because I do not yet have enough subs to see/ make use of the feature

What do you see there?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
So it's a part of Google Analytics, but they moved it to Creator Studio? Lol, I remember seeing this

@Rusty Smith @Suzy Valentin

You can find it by heading into Analytics of Creator Studio. Click on the 'Audience' tab and scroll down. It should be next to the 'Subscriber bell notifications' box.
1588875614499.png

• Love
Reactions: Suzy Valentin

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 5273

To get there:

What?! No way that's exciting!! I knew it was coming out soon but not already. I was really looking forward to this new feature. I'm going to check it out now.

I love it. Just checked it out. Took some notes on when the most of my viewers are on. I post just about daily. So now I know the best times to post.

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Though I haven't got it yet, I heard it's a pretty cool and useful feature!
It is. Now I know just when my audience is online. So I know the best times to post. Though my most recent video didnΓÇÖt get a ton of views yet. I think that it will be helpful in the long run.

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Just got mine! Very interesting but also slightly annoying. My second best time would be on Sunday around 5pm, I don't post a video at all on Sundays. Lots to think about and a slight shuffle of my upload times and live stream times I reckon.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I wonder if it's for YoUTube partners only then, since that is the right spot hmmm....
ASMRSadie with her 7k subscribers would fall well withing the youtube partners. But they did say it was rolling out and not available to everyone yet (just like membership being available to a lot more people, but not me yet :) )

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Just got mine! Very interesting but also slightly annoying. My second best time would be on Sunday around 5pm, I don't post a video at all on Sundays. Lots to think about and a slight shuffle of my upload times and live stream times I reckon.

Then that's a gap in the market, I'd consider testing it on 3 - 5 videos and see how they do over about a month :)