• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoFrokz Laag

hello, im glad to be part of this community. looking forward for it! thanks tubeBuddy

Wow Kuya that's amazing to see you here!!
ive been a member for nearly ayera but sisi
Wow Kuya that's amazing to see you here!!
i've been a member for a year Sis, but never know about this community forums maybe im not paying attention much....only now hhhhh

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What would you think all the N/A should be replaced with? a few subscribers or some watch time :p

Que29

Hi I'm a new user of TB. I have tried the pro and star license for a week and love it very much.
I come here to get another free license :laughing:

Benny1985

Just an idea or two but....

Benefitting people by # of posts is likely to just encourage spamming. You've already seen it here, clearly. May I suggest altering it to, say, posts OR likes/loves/ect? That *may* help benefit posters that are actually providing value on their comments, rather than just posting inane comments that offer no help or insights to questions.

Oh, and to be totally biased: What about Discord posters? Seem to be just as much if not more help there, IMO.

Reactions: Mulsovia

MICK

TubeBuddy User
Wao such an amazing idea. I don't know how and where to start Thank you.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Just an idea or two but....

Benefitting people by # of posts is likely to just encourage spamming. You've already seen it here, clearly. May I suggest altering it to, say, posts OR likes/loves/ect? That *may* help benefit posters that are actually providing value on their comments, rather than just posting inane comments that offer no help or insights to questions.

Oh, and to be totally biased: What about Discord posters? Seem to be just as much if not more help there, IMO.
On Discord there is the Top 10 Poster role (which you're a part of by being active on there), which works similar to the Forum Title Ladder.

When people reach 100 posts, they have to reach out to me and Andrew who will then go through their posts to see if it's just them writing nonsense posts to get their count up to 100. If it's obvious that they're gaming the system, their posts will be removed and they'll be taken out of the running (so no upgrades for them) :)

But I will take this idea you've given to Andrew as well so we can discuss this.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
On Discord there is the Top 10 Poster role (which you're a part of by being active on there), which works similar to the Forum Title Ladder.

When people reach 100 posts, they have to reach out to me and Andrew who will then go through their posts to see if it's just them writing nonsense posts to get their count up to 100. If it's obvious that they're gaming the system, their posts will be removed and they'll be taken out of the running (so no upgrades for them) :)

But I will take this idea you've given to Andrew as well so we can discuss this.

I agree with what is said. Originally we tried to do a more complex system, but that lead to LIKE 4 LIKE and don't forget to rate at the end, and that's no better than spam. At least with this system, it's easier for us to check.

• Love
Reactions: roshanbudha

kakdanial

We've released the updated TubeBuddy Title Ladder HERE:

This is where will discuss this change! Do you have ideas on what we could give back in the ladder let us know?

Thank you for understanding!
nice info gan

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys ☺ love you too ❤❤
but one problem my YouTube channel no like comments and subscribe no view please help me sir
I would recommend posting your question in another thread on the TubeBuddy forums. You're not likely to get a response here as this thread is for tubebuddy upgrades. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.