• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How to earn points for free upgrades?
Can someone please explain.
A reply to a post ( like the way I am doing now ) or a new post by you will be considered as point ( basically a message if you referring to free updates). The intention is to let people engage in sharing Knowledge. I hope you are clear now . Just be active in the Community and the Community will give you back .

AW KIRANA

Hai, I am still newbie
I don't know more thing to speak here, and I do not too how make caption in my video..huh

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hai, I am still newbie
I don't know more thing to speak here, and I do not too how make caption in my video..huh

Well, just read conversations you find interesting, and reply to them :) like what you did here. I'm working on my captions right now. It will be under the subtitles area of your video.

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Could we have more exciting names for the higher-level members than 'very well known member' and 'extremely well-known member'? What about established member, notorious member, or recognised member. Notorious member needs to come with a 'deal with it' glasses sticker. :cool:

Reactions: Travel Interesante

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I want my Legend License back. Loved the Retention Analyser thing. Can't justify the £££ at the mo though as i've got no work for 2 more months at least. So i'm gonna Spam this Forum with another 4992 Posts! :joy:
I hope you do more than spam posts (if we suspect that you might be tampering with the title ladder, you will be warned or banned depending on the severity). There are a lot of helpful information around the forum + great discussions to join in as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.