• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Top tip for today to grow subscribers

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I have given up on all strategies for getting subscribers and have gone the sales man route so when like i am travelling using a public transport i spot someone using a cell phone with data on i tell them to please subscribe and hand them over a toffee; at my work place i put my mobile hot spot on and tell every one to use my data and subscribe to my channel. I give real life cta for getting subscribers and trust me i got 16 subscribers using this method just today so this method is working. Thing with getting youtube subscribers is you need to ask alot and to be frank during the video CTA is a huge issue for me but i think i need to start doing this more often if i were to reach my goal of 100k subscribers by the end of 2030.

The real problem with is are they actually watching your videos? If not, then what you really have is a content problem.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've always got more subscribers when I post a video that's relevant to what my audience wants, and the trends they're after. For example... it seems my audience don't really care that much about speed drawings, because when I do those videos, the views tend to be lower, and my subcount doesn't grow much, but whenever I release a longer tutorial, I tend to get significantly more views, and my subscriber count raises more rapidly when I do that, and that''s even without providing any calls to action. Sometimes just having a series of interesting videos is enough to make someone subscribe.

I subscribed to a video editing channel the other day, not because they asked me to, but because they had 4 videos I watched that were really informative, and I didn't want to miss future videos.

So at the end of the day, it's really about consistency, and consistency of value. Provide consistent value that your audience wants to watch (in my case, it's mosasaurus, indominus rex, indoraptor tutorials) and the subscribers will come. I never did any "please subscribe to my channel" I simply did 30 videos on drawing jurassic world videos, when jurassic world was released, and my channel skyrocketed rapidly to 2k subs in the space of a few weeks. Chances are, if I do more videos now with camp cretatious, and if I do godzilla themed videos when godzilla vs king kong comes out, I'll probably get even more subscribers.

Follow trends that fit your niche and topic, upload consistently, and it will come pretty organically.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Never mentioned anything about me wanting them to watch my content.

You've missed the point. in order to get more subscribers you need to make videos people want to watch. @Beanie Draws mentions this exact thing above. Therefore, what you're dealing with is a content problem. If you don't have content they want to watch, expect many of those 16 new subscribers you got to unsubscribe as soon as they get a chance. Facts.

The fact is the more people watch your content the more YouTube will share your content and thus lead to more subscribers.

LiquidOcelot

TubeBuddy User
I have not missed any point thing is you are trying to tell me over and over again about the importance of content when I am not the Op nor did I ask anything regarding me wanting others to watch my content. I don't know why you are keep on lecturing me when I don't need this information. Am talking only about getting subscribers here your non relevant lectures have started to really annoy me.

• Sad
Reactions: Damon

RandomFamilia

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Esde acuerdo con tigo , yo no encuentro soluci├│n con vistas a mis videos soy you tuber nuevo y no logro quisiera ayuda
No hablas Ingles? Te tradusco tu pregunta.
This is a translation of the above question, it is in Spanish:

It says, "I agree with you, I have found no solution with my views to my videos, I am a new YouTuber, I am unsuccessful and I am asking for help."