• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion what everyone favorite pets?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Dogs, cats, and turtles :)
I wish I had a turtle.

I love all animals. But probably cats and dogs are my favourites. Fish are nice too. But dogs have a personality that are hard to not love.

I have three! A cat, a Beta, and a Snail :D My favorite are Dogs, Cats, Hamsters, and fish I'm halfway there :D
What kind of snail? What's it's name? :D

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I wish I had a turtle.
I wished I got a turtle when I was in a better situation xD
I got my RES back in 4th grade, and I didn't know any better. Wish I had gotten musk turtle, but ya can't turn back the clock.

I love all animals. But probably cats and dogs are my favourites. Fish are nice too. But dogs have a personality that are hard to not love.
Aye. I now have a goldfish because it originally was supposed to be food for my turtle. However, it outlasted its other brethrens and my turtle eventually lost interest in it. Then it just lived with the turtle for a while until they got into a fight and the goldfish lost a portion of its tail and scales. Now it has its own tank ._. what a lad.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
For me i love aquarium fishes, dogs and tortoise

I love aquarium fishes infact i had before flowerhorn fish and goldfish... i love dogs also... it makes me feel good if i am watching them

Flowerhorn fish are SO Beautiful! :D

I wish I had a turtle.

What kind of snail? What's it's name? :D

It's a Nerite snail, his name is Sam :D

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Dogs, though expensive out here to get and my apartments charge crazy high deposit. So none now. And birds. I have two little parakeets.

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I love tropical fish cats and dogs. But only have fish at present as my lifestyle doesn't suit the others

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
my cat snow passed recently, but you can see her here:
lsg5Mra.jpg

a2YRGxd.jpg

This post is purrrfection!

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My favourite types of pets are cats and fish. My house has 2 tanks, and my dad has another one filled with pirannas at work. Mustang and Bella are adorable and enjoyable to be around.

We also have stingrays in my family's tank downstairs and they bury themselves in the sand, and play together. We call both of them "sea flaps." Theres a big Arowana that swims at the top called "neo" whos an absolute pig and won't leave much for the bottom feeders or barbs below . We just call him "pig' from now on.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

issabelle leo

Subscriber Goal
my favorite pets are dogs, rats, and gerbils whats yours

My favourite pet is dog. I have 4 dogs. There are Rocky, Dinggo, Gary and Charlie. But Gary was died months ago. . Then, suddenly a black dog come to my home. I don't know where is from, who the owner. I'm just take care of him like my own dog. I called it Gitom. It means black in my own language.

Reactions: RandomFamilia

Jarvis Phan

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Is it a specific type of gold fish or just normal? :D Also would love to see photos of all :)

View attachment 7014

Is it a specific type of gold fish or just normal? :D Also would love to see photos of all :)

I have a video of my cat listening to music. He has those Disney eyes.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydfRjfosD0

Attachments

• FA16A4F8-85C7-4342-849D-F6AEBD6CAFF6.JPG
    FA16A4F8-85C7-4342-849D-F6AEBD6CAFF6.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_9230-2.jpg
    IMG_9230-2.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 158