• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How often do you publish vids?

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
I post a video every week and I have scheduled videos for weeks if I can't.
I have other things I want to do and work full time so I can't tie myself to a more regular schedule. But if I get inspiration of want to I do some live streams as well.

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm posting videos twice a week sometimes once. Since I'm a small YouTuber I think uploading videos most of the time is important even less views because I'm still building my channel. According to my favorite YouTuber #Sunny, all small YouTuber needs to have at least one video in a week. I think that's okay since your not a small YouTuber. But if views are getting lower maybe what they called niche down can help gain more views or just make it twice or thrice a week upload to save you time also in editing.

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
So far, I have been posting once a month. However, I would to most more so I could get more viewers.
Jessica

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
We posted irregularly last year and are finally on a dedicated once a week schedule with the hope to ramp up to twice a week. As a travel channel, we are trying to keep a steady pace right now to avoid running out of videos before we can hopefully travel again.

That and it is so easy to get distracted while editing... ha.

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm posting one vid per week but I'm doing it like clockwork every Monday. I actually have my next three videos already edited and uploaded, but I won't publish them until the next few Mondays.

My channel is new so I'm still learning and experimenting with things. Once I have more skill and am making better quality videos, THEN I'll look to increase the frequency. Maybe. For now I'm just staying consistent and achievable. I'm fine with growing slowly but steadily, good bread takes time to rise after all!

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I try to post at least once per week. I had a schedule of posting Friday around 6PM for a series I would be working on then one random time during the week with a video not related to the series that is posted on Friday.

I haven't been as good about this lately but I'm trying to get back in that habit. If I missed a week of posting I do notice a substantial drop in views for my channel which is why I always try and post at least every 7 days.

Goode Life Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
I've been posting once a week, almost always on Wednesdays, since the beginning of the year, and have seen a decent amount of growth over last year. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, this week will be the first time I've not had something ready to publish, so I'm scrambling to get some content together that my viewers may find interesting.

Chris Gainz

Every Tuesday for 2 reasons...

1. As I develop my base, I believe it creates consumer trust.

2. It holds me accountable to posting on a routinely basis.

Bounce Gaming

TubeBuddy User
I used to do every other day for my first 4 or so videos, now that I'm getting into editing and learning new software it's now probably max 3 times a week.