• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Every holed up and dug in?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Maybe you can do some stuff on fishing maintenance or things to practice at home? All good things that are relevant! :D
Maybe how to plan a fishing adventure? How to plan a fishing season? the best types of fish to go for? the differant kinds of reels you can find on amazon (affiliate links ahoy!)
all the differant kind of lures you can use? There's probably a ton of planning and amazon reviews and lessons on gear you could talk about :)

Reactions: Damon

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
We went from a stay at home order for about a month to a safer at home order. I work at an essential business (home healthcare) so I still go to work. Reduced hours though.

Reactions: Damon

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not sure what "safer-at-home" is (I'm Australian) but seems our active cases have reduced to under 1000, (5000+ recoveries) still under 100 deaths, so we're looking into easing up restrictions. "non essential" shopping is going to be eased up a bit, and schools are opening, and in some states, you'll be allowed to meet 2 extra people.

Will be interesting to see if we can keep our new cases low once they ease restrictions.

7 weeks in and it hasn't been too bad. YouTube and Twitch have been great for my mental health. Great distractions, entertainment and learning :)