• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is the target of your Youtube channel?

GoBeansTV

I recently started a gaming channel and the games I play are Mobile Legends, Extraordinary Ones and Marvel Super War. Any fellow players out here? :)

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
I'm a developer/programmer. So my channel is mainly an outlet to create content to understand complex topics.

My main goal has been from the start that if just one person watches my videos and gains new knowledge in a programing topic, then I've succeeded. And what I've heard from my viewers some have.

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just want to make people laugh. I just filmed a video which I'm not happy with as I think the jokes are really bad so I deleted it and going to write a script for it to make it extra funny. I guess that's the target, to put out really good videos.

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
The purpose of my sons youtube channel is to let people enjoy watching him play fortnite. Also I want him to be doing something constructive with an aim at the end rather than sitting watching other people playing games.

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Increasing the awareness of science and my other business as an astronomer in schools. In addition providing support materials for teachers and other educators, I will never get Huge subs, but that is not my target