• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What is the target of your Youtube channel?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
lol I am trying to build an audience so that I can sell beach and fishing inspired paintings. But my audience doesn't know that yet. They only know that I do fishing videos.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Value Proposition for Andrew Kan: I help You (Creators) overcome the hurdles stopping You from accomplishing your film goals, using the expertise and methods I did, I believe if I kan you kan too!

Is my channel's :D the focus on film making :D

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
My channel I do ASMR videos. Which is basically videos that people can relax to that cause some that get "tingles" to have them. Though I post a variety of videos as many different people have different triggers. So I may do a tapping video or eating or writing, etc.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My target is to give people an escape from the harsh realities of life. To empower people with skills that improve their drawing so that they can distract themselves with something creative and constructive.

And I'd be lying if I didn't say a portion of my purpose is to flex my art muscles and to get compliments for the art I make :joy:

But the comments I get. The stories shared with me about how I've inspired people to draw or improve their drawings. THAT is the reward :heart:

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
The initial idea behind me having a YouTube channel was actually simply to draw in people as eventual clients to my freelance creative business. Over time it has done that and has opened the door for me to do many cool things... Now with the whole COVID-19 nightmare here I may begin to shift it (in my free time) to focus more on providing direct value to the viewer which would help actually build the channel's audience instead of funneling viewers to the business.

Niki Proshin

Known Member
I see both value for me and value for my viewers. For me, I get inspiration to create something interesting, and also get better at the things I like. With a possibility to reach more people and share my ideas with them.
As for the viewers, in the future I see my videos useful for planning long term travels and anything related to that. But now it's mostly just entertaining videos about traveling and languages.

dean the rat

Known Member
My channel I do ASMR videos. Which is basically videos that people can relax to that cause some that get "tingles" to have them. Though I post a variety of videos as many different people have different triggers. So I may do a tapping video or eating or writing, etc.
i love your channel, i do asmr but its with rats eating food, i love your vids

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
www.gearvlogz.com
Subscriber Goal
I guess you can say my channel is in the automotive niche without the quarter of a million-dollar +Supercar. Eventually, I would like to work with automotive brands to share their message while at the same time show my viewers how things work or how their built.

Last edited:
Reactions: TakeEachDay

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
hi All my channel is about bringing autism awareness and allowing others to see how my sons autism, although is challenging, doesnΓÇÖt stop us from getting out and doing adventures. We love riding horses, kayaking and exploring our world through outings and making fun projects. We have a great life and are about to embark on what will be our greatest journey and we will be documenting its evolution over the coming year.

Last edited: