• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is your favorite game?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I've tried getting into Fortnite but I've learned its not for me.
Not that its a bad game but something about the playstyle hits me the wrong way.
You mean "having profanity screamed at you by a 10 year old" playstyle issues?

Reactions: Growing Up Walls

itstom

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Ghost of Tsushima was latest game I finished and I have to say it's amongst best games I've played :)

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Mine is Need For Speed No Limits on mobile, even got some students into it too ( donΓÇÖt worry theyΓÇÖre already gamers anyways :laughing: ), but I donΓÇÖt play anymore, now that my daughter is here.

munro63385

My favorite game is animal crossing new leaf because this game is a life simulation video game on nintendo 3ds console published developed by the Nintendo. And a character in the game takes on a major role in the city of anthropomorphic animals.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Mine is Need For Speed No Limits on mobile, even got some students into it too ( donΓÇÖt worry theyΓÇÖre already gamers anyways :laughing: ), but I donΓÇÖt play anymore, now that my daughter is here.
Need for Speed on mobile? How does it play? Like a treditional Need For Speed game or have they taken away the features? Last time I played a Need For Speed game, it was essentially a top down/third person lane splitting style game which got old very quick :p

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Need for Speed on mobile? How does it play? Like a treditional Need For Speed game or have they taken away the features? Last time I played a Need For Speed game, it was essentially a top down/third person lane splitting style game which got old very quick :p
Haha yep Need For Speed on mobile, it worked quite well but yeah there were a few features missing such as the ability to use brakes, changing gears and so on, but the graphics were insane and smashing other cars out of the way was quite entertaining too :laughing:

ppa_robert

I don't like video games like on PC or Mobile. Although I play PUBG a little bit. But I spent most of my time in table tennis playing and training to others.

Currently it's tabletop gaming and stuff: mostly because it's professional since I'm a consultant. Though I'm still kinda obsessed with WoW:Classic. Not raiding anymore, just wandering around completing quests.

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
For the moment I think I must say Immortals: Fenyx Rising, but I am a big fan of horror games though, and I just got the new game "the medium" which I am really excited to try <3 :D