• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is your favorite game?

Yxmziii

I mainly play NBA2K currently I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima and its a very beautiful game

I personally love roblox as a gaming platform i do videos about them and i just like them in general
used to play Roblox never really got the hang of it though ;/

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have a PS4 with lots of platformer games, Lego games, I have the newest Spiderman game, and I have Skyrim. I also play a fighting game on my phone called Marvel Contest of Champions. It's pretty fun

Gemini

TubeBuddy User
cornernina.com
Subscriber Goal
I have two favourites at the moment. They are completely different but I love both, and I will play one or the other depending on what mood I'm in on the day. The first one being Skyrim and the second being Borderlands 3.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It has varied a lot. Here are a few that have been my favorite during different parts of my life.
A lot of NES + SNES games.
Civilization
WoW
Championship Manager/Football Manager
Europa Universalis 4

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If you're talking about videogames Star Trek Armada II is still my go to game. If you're talking about board games Monopoly is my favorite.

Pooper2471

I got a lot of favorites.

Lots of retro stuff. Currently been playing Smash Ultimate.

Most of my retro consoles are Nintendo. I'd get more variety, but I don't have the space right now, unfortunately. The only two retros I have at the moment that are non-Nintendo are PS2 and Xbox 360. I used to have an original Xbox and Dreamcast I got at thrift stores, but I bought them for a friend for his birthday.

NEV

TubeBuddy User
I've played a ton of stuff but nothing has come close to Subnautica for me.

That game has so many things that i love.

Space, Abandoned world, Awesome music and so much more.
Its extremely beautiful yet still manages to absolutely terrify me to my core when there isn't even a threat.

So yeah i love it.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I've played a ton of stuff but nothing has come close to Subnautica for me.

That game has so many things that i love.

Space, Abandoned world, Awesome music and so much more.
Its extremely beautiful yet still manages to absolutely terrify me to my core when there isn't even a threat.

So yeah i love it.
Subnautica really has quite the addictive mix of elements, doesn't it?

I just started Crusader Kings 3. I may have to put it aside because I can already tell it is going to be a time suck.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I just started Crusader Kings 3. I may have to put it aside because I can already tell it is going to be a time suck.

I'm having so much fun in Crusader Kings 3 right now. Best new release I have played in a long time.

NEV

TubeBuddy User
I've finally played Fortnite. Not a bad game, but not the type of game I could sink hours into in one session.

I've tried getting into Fortnite but I've learned its not for me.
Not that its a bad game but something about the playstyle hits me the wrong way.

residentcasuals

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Halo: Combat Evolved it the best game ever made. That singleplayer was so mind blowing when I first played it. I remember just being blown away continually with each new level, like the Silent Cartographer, Truth and Reconciliation then when you first encounter the flood! What a twist, what a game *fires up old xbox*