• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is your favorite game?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
My favorite game that I've played recently is Jedi Fallen Order! it's VERY rare I want to jump back into a game again, but this game did that for me!
I still haven't gotten around to finishing it xD

I'm still on chapter 3 (on Kashyyyk), but just as I was about to
get to the first part of freeing the wookies, I immediately took a 180 and started exploring instead. Screw those wookies, amirite?
lol

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Currently living for Animal Crossing when I can find the time to play it.... aside from that one of my favorite games of all time would be InFamous First Light (technically a DLC)

Reactions: Beanie Draws

610 Hustles

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Dead by Daylight has to be one of the best games I have ever played, have close to 400 hours on it

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Probably Binding of Isaac. Platinumed it on PS4, then got it on PC so I could play mods like Antibirth. Definitely around 500 hours across all platforms. Why can't I stop playing this game?? :D

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
It's a really awesome game, but yes it can be very difficult at times. Sometimes you will feel like the game is literally trolling you. "Oh, looks like you have tons of bombs, but zero keys! So I won't give you any keys, but here's some more bombs for you!"

But when you get good items it's incredibly fun. I definitely recommend it, but he's, it can be difficult for sure.

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
There's a game series called the Jackbox Party Pack where the only controllers you need are your smartphones, laptops, and tablets. All you need to do is to go to a game website and enter a room code.

VenGame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I personally love roblox as a gaming platform i do videos about them and i just like them in general

the rose of snow

i love the fashion game " lady popular" it is so amazing; new events every month, can get rewards in form of clothes, money, emeralds or diamonds( in the game) not in your real lfe of course