• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

WHAT are/is your Milestone/s for 2020!!!

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Checked out your channel and subscribed! I want to see what you're putting up.

I'm an RTS/RPG kind of guy...I can't shoot the bright side of a barn. :p

Reactions: Scuplex
OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Checked out your channel and subscribed! I want to see what you're putting up.

I'm an RTS/RPG kind of guy...I can't shoot the bright side of a barn. :p
hahaha thanks a lot!! RPG/RTS isnt my type at all im not good with those guns !

• Haha
Reactions: PhatBeetz

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
hahaha thanks a lot!! RPG/RTS isnt my type at all im not good with those guns !
I put a shout out on my latest video post for your channel. Unfortunately, I misspoke and called you out as a subscriber! I wanted to apologize for that, and you're under no obligation to subscribe. I don't have any views outside of myself and my friends right now. If it's not appropriate, let me know. The video won't be public until tomorrow night.

OP
OP
Scuplex

Scuplex

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I put a shout out on my latest video post for your channel. Unfortunately, I misspoke and called you out as a subscriber! I wanted to apologize for that, and you're under no obligation to subscribe. I don't have any views outside of myself and my friends right now. If it's not appropriate, let me know. The video won't be public until tomorrow night.
I can't fully understand what you want to tell me! Sorry, I've read it 10 times and still can't !

PhatBeetz

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Sorry! I saw a new subscriber on my channel and thought it was you so I mentioned you in my latest upload that will be up tomorrow.

Again, sorry for the screw up.

Reactions: Scuplex