• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Any Plans For The Summer?

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's already almost the end of summer in the Philippines, but most of my days I spent are at home!

Reactions: ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
It's already almost the end of summer in the Philippines, but most of my days I spent are at home!
Summer is just right around the corner for us in the USA. Though I have a feeling with everything going on; outside of work, I too will be mostly staying home. Hopefully summer 2021 will be better lol.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
just about to head into winter, but by summer HOPEFULLY coronavirus will have a vaccine, so I'm hoping to have a nice "shredded" summer body.

And actually, wouldn't mind having an editor working for me by then as well :cool:

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Yep! Spent my whole summer locked up in the house. I could walk around the family compound, but it is not that big... my wife had the quarantine pass for the house.

Too bad because the dry season has the best produce, and I could not get to the city. I went to town today - first time in 10 weeks! It was hot & humid ha ha.

Had plans to go to Boracay beach, but the rains just started this week, so maybe at christmas...

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have recently graduated high school, I don't do anything type of summer vacation nowadays

shaunmarry

Build a strip-planked canoe, redesign my handline fishing reels to cut the costs and time to produce by half, and design a fishing rod made from wood that will work with my reels. Also, I need to design a catfishing jug of wood as well.

From there I'll have a complete fishing system. A custom strip planked canoe can easily sell for $4k to $8k. But I envision a complete fishing system: boat, reels, rods, fishing jugs all made from wood and designed to last a lifetime.
Tell me the latest two-seater canoe. I am finding the latest design of canoe.