• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Any Plans For The Summer?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Summer is upon us (and I'm slowly getting the summer cold because California keeps turning on the hot/cold switch like it's a light)!

Do you have any plans for the summer? Whether you're off school and you're just chilling, or you're going on vacation.

The only plans I have currently is attending VidCon and going to a water park later on :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Damon

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The water hose at home is likely to get a lot of attention this year. My wife wants a pool so I'll likely be getting a small one just to lay in to cool off and maybe a kiddie pool for the dog cause even he's avoiding the backyard during the day. It gets so hot on some days I may have to consider giving the dog some ice in his water bowl. Beyond that, I don't have any plans this year. I'm saving the good stuff for the holidays.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Build a strip-planked canoe, redesign my handline fishing reels to cut the costs and time to produce by half, and design a fishing rod made from wood that will work with my reels. Also I need to design a catfishing jug of wood as well.

From there I'll have a complete fishing system. A custom strip planked canoe can easily sell for $4k to $8k. But I envision a complete fishing system: boat, reels, rods, fishing jugs all made from wood and designed to last a lifetime.

Last edited:

RazzBarlow

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I was just looking at the VidCon lineup of "featured creators". While Anaheim is an easy drive for me, I don't think there's much for me to relate to. I've never been. Is there any value to VidCon?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I was just looking at the VidCon lineup of "featured creators". While Anaheim is an easy drive for me, I don't think there's much for me to relate to. I've never been. Is there any value to VidCon?

Well apart from the opportunity to meet other creators, especially the more popular ones, you also get to make connections that could lead to collabs and which could lead to greater growth on your channel.

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't find the value in looking at featured creators since they're not made for me. I have been attending VidCon since 2017 and I will say, I'm mainly there to hang out with friends. There is value in coming to VidCon as it is a great place to network and find other creators like yourself. And if you really want, there are a bunch of classes (they're not called that) on how to record, audio, and it ranges from beginner to advanced.

Reactions: Damon

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal

As a creator the value is only in the Panels and Networking... This years panels look pretty good :)

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I forget about the difference there o_O
Summer is about 6 months away for me currently more a fan of Autumn or Spring
I always found that weird, but understandable since you're on the other side of Earth lol. Does that mean if I celebrate summer here and then fly to a country on the other side, I can also spend summer there? :thinking:

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I always found that weird, but understandable since you're on the other side of Earth lol. Does that mean if I celebrate summer here and then fly to a country on the other side, I can also spend summer there? :thinking:
Technically yeah, you should be able to :p to a degree anyway. Or avoid the extreme heat all together :p

Interestingly for me, vidsummit will be like... probably the same temperature. ItΓÇÖll be your ΓÇ£fallΓÇ¥ and my spring. Quite a nice temperature. Probably my favourite seasons

rishabhb398

Yeah, planning a trip to Leh Ladakh next summers. I love to trek. It is going to be fun. We will hire Bullets and will explore Leh-Ladakh <3

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Well I know you posted this in 2019. But here in 2020 due to everything going on. No plans for the summer really. Probably just work, spend time on my channel and my son. That's about it.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Well I know you posted this in 2019. But here in 2020 due to everything going on. No plans for the summer really. Probably just work, spend time on my channel and my son. That's about it.

I wish I could do more, but the lock down :/

Love it! But what's with quarantine? I wont'be planning it that far :)

I think that's fair I feel I'm in the sameboat.