• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Last Game You Played?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
That is a pretty good deal. I'd expect it to be even more expensive honestly.
I also just remembered I still have my Grandma's old NES, too
--- Post updated ---

I have not played either of those games before, though I've been told I need to play Final Fantasy...
If you like RPG, then yeah. Lol. FF is quite the series (if you ignore the milking that is FF 13).

Reactions: DragoNate

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
RE7 is amazing! Unfortunately my GPU cannot handle it, but I saw let's plays and I have to say it's a damn good game!

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Alinamarina

www.twitch.tv
Subscriber Goal
I went back in time and played Tex Murphy under a killing moon :) Its almost done and the i'm staying with Tex through all of the games who came after that one:)

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just 100% one of my favorite games. I went back on my SNES and played LoZ: Link to the past! I feel old even though im only 17! But that game is legend to me! So i did with it. With what i do with all games. Completed it fully. The game is amazing, yet difficult. Oh, wait. You mean the last game. Not the one i enjoyed playing? Darn it. Bubsy 3D. I was Planning on doing a review on it but many people have already torn it apart. SO much for my orginality lol.

Reactions: Lady April