• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Last Game You Played?

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello best friends,

Just post the last game you played in the comment section!!

For me it was BF1

Thanks a lot :).

OP
OP
Rafij Rahman Rohan

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Kingdom: New Lands. I live streamed it today for 3 hours, just ended!

kingdom: New Lands...name seem pretty interesting,I haven't played the game yet but I have to try this game :)

Don't Starve Together. Was playing it at night with a friend lol. Before then, I've been getting back into Skyrim, the Special Edition.

Hahaha I played this game "Don't Starve Together"...it's awesome :D:D:D

Reactions: DragoNate

Cybie

Recognized Member
I have been playing a mix of Fallout 4, Battlefield 1 and COD 4: Remastered over the last few months.

BF1 and COD 4: Remastered is pretty much self explanatory on console with mouse/keyboard. However the Fallout series is a new experience for me. I have been really enjoying how the game plays so far and I am sharing my experience on YouTube. I think having someone with no knowledge of the previous Fallout games would be worth taking the time to record and upload my exposure. I honestly do not know why this series went over my head this much. I guess this is what happens when you get stuck playing the same old games for the last decade.

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I have been playing a mix of Fallout 4, Battlefield 1 and COD 4: Remastered over the last few months.

BF1 and COD 4: Remastered is pretty much self explanatory on console with mouse/keyboard. However the Fallout series is a new experience for me. I have been really enjoying how the game plays so far and I am sharing my experience on YouTube. I think having someone with no knowledge of the previous Fallout games would be worth taking the time to record and upload my exposure. I honestly do not know why this series went over my head this much. I guess this is what happens when you get stuck playing the same old games for the last decade.
Yeah, that's what usually happens, lol.
Fallout is one of my most favorite games ever. I never played the original or number 2, but those are both super old and on a grid-based movement system, which I don't particularly enjoy. I started with New Vegas, and later found out it's not really part of the original Fallout series anyway -.- Then I played 3. I really like both and I was super pissed that Fallout 4 didn't come out on the Xbox 360 because I can't afford $200 for a new system PLUS $80 for a new game -.-
One day I will play it though...

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
For me it was The Beginner's Guide powerful game and I have loved it a lot! :)
Oh, I did a let's play series of The Beginner's Guide (quite long episodes tho... :/ )
I agree it was a pretty powerful game. Got me thinking about a lot of different things and I'm really glad I played it. Thanks for reminding me of it!

Reactions: TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh, I did a let's play series of The Beginner's Guide (quite long episodes tho... :/ )
I agree it was a pretty powerful game. Got me thinking about a lot of different things and I'm really glad I played it. Thanks for reminding me of it!

I did an LP too! I love the game very much, and for me it's an interesting thought experience! I am glad I reminded you of it, and I have never played kingdoms any recommendations where to start?

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I did an LP too! I love the game very much, and for me it's an interesting thought experience! I am glad I reminded you of it, and I have never played kingdoms any recommendations where to start?
Nice, I think I will go watch your series on that then!

Kingdom: New Lands is quite easy to get the hang of. When you first start, give a coin to the 2 guys by the campfire, build the fire, then buy a bow and a hammer. Venture out into the forest and try to chase a deer down until it changes direction, then follow at a distance to keep it moving to your archer. Once you have more coins, build walls in the dirt mounds. Never stay outside the walls at night. the Greed comes at night. Any other tips or advice you need, don't be afraid to ask :)

Oh geez, I didn't realize you literally finished The Beginner's Guide today! XD

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
Pokémon Stadium for the N64, because I just bought a N64 Pokémon Edition, lol.

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
I kinda figured it was second hand, just didn't expect it to be very easy to find. MY cousins still have theirs I think.

They are not very easy to find, you pay normally around €100/€125 for only the console and controller. But I got a nice deal: €95,- + Pokémon Snap and Pokémon Stadium 1&2 :)

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
They are not very easy to find, you pay normally around €100/€125 for only the console and controller. But I got a nice deal: €95,- + Pokémon Snap and Pokémon Stadium 1&2 :)
That is a pretty good deal. I'd expect it to be even more expensive honestly.
I also just remembered I still have my Grandma's old NES, too
--- Post updated ---
devil may cry 4 on the 360
Been playing FFXV for the past week lol
I have not played either of those games before, though I've been told I need to play Final Fantasy...