• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips Optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Reactions: JamesBoong007
You shared an effective video which helps me a lot to increase the followers on my YouTube channel.

Can you please help me how to create engaging videos for our target audience? I have a business channel on YouTube, but I don't know how to make videos according to my target market. For example, if I have a software development business, then what kind of videos can I create for my YouTube channel which increase the viewers?

AccomplishedStory

Subscriber Goal
Yes, I already knew about this youtube algorithm. This is the first BASIC stairs of success. if you want to make your career in this youtube field, then you have to work hard and hard and be persistently work on it ... It's not a place for children. It has worth and you can better understand ... So be smart and showcase your talent......

Kevinmack2020

TubeBuddy User
ghostsandparanormal.com
Subscriber Goal
Knowing how to optimize a YouTube video is important! Here is how to optimize a YouTube Video for beginners!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoLKuKaO8Q

Since YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, it is important to be sure your videos are properly optimized in order to show up in search results. This process is called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short. When your content shows up in YouTubeΓÇÖs search results, it helps get your video discovered so you can earn views, watch time, and new subscribers. Remember that itΓÇÖs the quality of your content that keeps people watching, but itΓÇÖs SEO gets people's foot in the door.

Thanks for this optimization video. This truly is the most important part of ranking videos.