• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life How do you stay positive?

Sageofwargaming

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I stay positive because even if no one watches my videos I still had fun making them. It know it takes time to grow there is only so much you can to to move things along. Just remember to enjoy what your doing.

Reactions: nate polmateer

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
sometimes it helps to put things into perspective and look back to see how far you've come - maybe watch your first ever video

Reactions: nate polmateer

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
How do you stay positive when you see almost no growth on your channel although you are learning and searching every day? I feel as if I need to hire someone to show and change my channel.

Depends on your goal and what you are seeking to do? I am excited when 1 person watches my content. I like to call this my first love. Why would I call it that? Because when you start with your first love everything about them gets you excited, the smell of them, the site of them, the sound of them. Sitting next to them gives you joy. Don't lose that in all the analytics. Slowly improve what you are doing and remain excited when even 1 person watches. Why because you are impacting that one person and that is worth it! :)

Another way is to have people come alongside you and encourage you. Have a close friend to talk through your struggles etc. Hope this is helpful! :)