• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips What is your channel's value proposition?

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My channel's value proposition is to entertain the people of all walks of life through my vlogs despite my condition.

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
For [ vegetarian, vegan, plant based, someone who is interested in plant based ] who want/need [ to learn to cook, to explore new recipes ] my youtube videos provide [ to inspire to cook at home mostly from scratch, without refined sugar, grains and oil ]

I believe that whatever diet of their choice, it can be healthier and cheaper to cook at home! I noticed that many people don't know how to cook, hence they eat outside, take out or processed food. WOW! It's amazing! I just realized that I should create more content towards beginners! Thanks Andrew for this opportunity to rethink about what I need to do for my channel! :)

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hello! Knowing your channel's value proposition is KEY! It helps you identify who you want watching your content, and what content you can shape around that! Here's mine:

Value Proposition for Andrew Kan: I help You (Creators) overcome the hurdles stopping You from accomplishing your film goals, using the expertise and methods I did, I believe if I kan you kan too!

This has helped me focus down to create content that has performed better, and kept my creative mindset going by showing people what to do!

My question to YOU, is what is your YouTube Channel's Value Proposition?

Here's a Mad Libs Style Example:

View attachment 4780

My Youtube Channel is for Young Families who want/need financial and money guidance, my youtube videos provide well thought out, experienced and simplified directions for personal finance, investing and budgeting.

Lazypun

Subscriber Goal
I think (at least Id like to think) that my channel offers a few things at the same time: show off cool games that may or may not be known to masses, either with interesting concepts, game mechanics and such. And second thing is providing tips on how one, if they wanted to write their story either for a book or for a game, can learn how to do certain things good, by using other games as examples.

Amanda Summers

Known Member
My channels are about Nepal and helping travelers to get the most out of their time in Nepal. I focus on health, budget and time management. I just love Nepal and know you'll love it too.

• Love
Reactions: Uju aku