• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Tips What is your channel's value proposition?

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The purpose of the Moto Mengy channel is to entertain motorcycle rider enthusiasts with video content.

That is my concept in a nutshell.

As I make more videos and learn more about Youtube though I can see my value proposition changing slightly to also include some "how to's" and news content specific to motorcycle riding. I've already dabbled in both a bit casually and it seems to be a natural extension of what I had in mind.

But yeah, the focus is entertainment. Now I just need to improve at doing that, LOL!

• Wow
Reactions: Notthang

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
I start all of my Videos with this...

"I help you Drink, Serve and Enjoy YOUR favourite Drinks even more. So whether you're at Home, or work in a Pub or Bar, I hope these Videos are for you!"

️

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
learn to code , craft and c the world from a new perspective/view

For who want to learn to code and craft
help learning new stuff building projects etc
provide making projects in easy way .. learning new stuff and enjoying to code and crfay

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I start all of my Videos with this...

"I help you Drink, Serve and Enjoy YOUR favourite Drinks even more. So whether you're at Home, or work in a Pub or Bar, I hope these Videos are for you!"

️

Not bad I would say perhaps something more actionable at the end I help you drink, serve, and enjoy YOUR favorite drinks even more, by providing you videos to learn how they're made, so you can enjoy them with friends or by yourself! Something like that :)

learn to code , craft and c the world from a new perspective/view

For who want to learn to code and craft
help learning new stuff building projects etc
provide making projects in easy way .. learning new stuff and enjoying to code and crfay

I'd add making it easy for YOU (You being understood to be the audience) to make projects in an easy way, and for you to learn new stuff and for you to learn enjying code and crfay :)

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I'd add making it easy for YOU (You being understood to be the audience) to make projects in an easy way, and for you to learn new stuff and for you to learn enjying code and crfay :)
That's better will keep it in mind

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Thanks Andrew, I always ask this question hen people ask me to reveiw their channel. What is our main value? If I came to your channel what would I learn or watch.
My content is all about Africa but specifically Nigeria. I analyse news, trending and issues that affect that part of the world no matter where it happens. It might be political, family, parenting, lifestyle, I open up discussion using my facebook group and channels. If it is about Africans then I drop it on my instragam though.

SHALINI TAHILIANI

We have included Various learning techniques in my Channel. Value proposition is an added advantage as in fun with learning. However we all love kids and many a times very much inspired by them.
It's also another fact that few of us born talented Only need to grow in a structured manner to polish ourselves. I found few qualities and provided Avani such a platform like YouTube, wherein she can Learn more new skills as well as be an expert too.

Ci Arts

Subscriber Goal
Like this? :thinking:

For anime art lovers,
Want to learn more about anime drawing art,
I'll provide tutorials and step by step drawing process how to make it

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Like this? :thinking:

For anime art lovers,
Want to learn more about anime drawing art,
I'll provide tutorials and step by step drawing process how to make it

Good start! I think you could boil it down a bit more! Is there a specific style of drawing you do, specific characters? I'll provide "Tutorials that and step by step guides on drawing anime characters, and how YOU can make it" just makes it a bit more personal! Really good start IMO

Ci Arts

Subscriber Goal
Good start! I think you could boil it down a bit more! Is there a specific style of drawing you do, specific characters? I'll provide "Tutorials that and step by step guides on drawing anime characters, and how YOU can make it" just makes it a bit more personal! Really good start IMO

Thanks mr. andrew ....now i'm specific in colored pencil style first, not a markers style
about characters, i draw random character, not a specific ones :D

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My channel is for students(mostly youths and teens) who are interested in studying or living abroad. I give tips and tricks about living abroad through my experience do far.
I post, Storytime, answer questions, personal videos aboit myself and "how to" videos

Midas

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
themidasmvmt.com
Subscriber Goal
For Filmmakers and Creators
Help with Tutorials and getting started on YouTube, Instagram, and other Social media platforms.
Provide Tutorial videos on video editing and tech reviews on creator tech needed to create high quality content

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
My channel is for students(mostly youths and teens) who are interested in studying or living abroad. I give tips and tricks about living abroad through my experience do far.
I post, Storytime, answer questions, personal videos aboit myself and "how to" videos
Hi Jessy, I watched some of your video and you need to make sure they are aligning to your value propositon. You have video on changing thumbnail and adding end screen. Now for a new YouTuber most people will not watch that video because you are not a @pewdiepie. You need to know that you do such video when you are established and have load of followers. Now check out your video on Racism as a foregin student, you have more view on that because that is your story, that is your journey. If I am young and watching your channel what I want to see is a young girl in school- show people your school or you going to shcool or in class with your friends once in a while. People will love your going to cinema, market or shopping in a foreign country. Now where is your market? Are you trying to break into the African market then visit African shops, clubs, resturant. Make your video young and lively as you are very young. I know this is not your channel review but I will write more when you send a channel review. I wish you all the best and will be following you.

• Love
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Jessy, I watched some of your video and you need to make sure they are aligning to your value propositon. You have video on changing thumbnail and adding end screen. Now for a new YouTuber most people will not watch that video because you are not a @pewdiepie. You need to know that you do such video when you are established and have load of followers. Now check out your video on Racism as a foregin student, you have more view on that because that is your story, that is your journey. If I am young and watching your channel what I want to see is a young girl in school- show people your school or you going to shcool or in class with your friends once in a while. People will love your going to cinema, market or shopping in a foreign country. Now where is your market? Are you trying to break into the African market then visit African shops, clubs, resturant. Make your video young and lively as you are very young. I know this is not your channel review but I will write more when you send a channel review. I wish you all the best and will be following you.

Very solid input!

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah thats true. I noticed they didn't get views and I thought it was because of the sound quality. Thank you so much for your support and I am posting in the channel review section for feedback

vinc8nt

TubeBuddy User
Hello! Knowing your channel's value proposition is KEY! It helps you identify who you want watching your content, and what content you can shape around that! Here's mine:

Value Proposition for Andrew Kan: I help You (Creators) overcome the hurdles stopping You from accomplishing your film goals, using the expertise and methods I did, I believe if I kan you kan too!

This has helped me focus down to create content that has performed better, and kept my creative mindset going by showing people what to do!

My question to YOU, is what is your YouTube Channel's Value Proposition?

Here's a Mad Libs Style Example:

View attachment 4780
I used to unwind by watching painting videos in youtube with those blobs of paints on brushes, applied on canvas - that is so satisfying to my soul, I actually imagine I am the one doing it. So my youtube channel is for the art inclined individuals who need some virtual painting therapy when they are stressed out for whatever reason and they have no time to paint. I want to share the same experience with them.

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
Hello! Knowing your channel's value proposition is KEY! It helps you identify who you want watching your content, and what content you can shape around that! Here's mine:

Value Proposition for Andrew Kan: I help You (Creators) overcome the hurdles stopping You from accomplishing your film goals, using the expertise and methods I did, I believe if I kan you kan too!

This has helped me focus down to create content that has performed better, and kept my creative mindset going by showing people what to do!

My question to YOU, is what is your YouTube Channel's Value Proposition?

Here's a Mad Libs Style Example:

View attachment 4780
Great info. Right on point. Makes you create substance that matters

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
My YouTube Channel should be helping you sleep and giving you nightmares because you love watching horror movies and reading Stephen King so why not listen before bedtime? It's purely entertainment for a specific niche.