• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music What kind of music does everyone listen too?

Sanoma

Sam
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
EDM is great :) have you always been into electronic music or do you enjoy other genres as well?
I listen to a bit of everything. But EDM is definitely my preference. I'm extremely picky when it comes to other genres and only like specific songs. But I'm always open to trying to things!

Thomas Whitaker

I'm currently listening to a lot of electronic music. Flume, Moderat and Kiasmos to name a few. I guess most of it is European music, but it's so good!

Guitar Hack

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Old thread, but hey.
I studied Classical Guitar, so people like Andre Segovia, John Williams and Fernando Sor, I grew up with.
Currently consuming "Kasabian".(Indie Rock)
I really like different and well put together music, like 'CAKE' used to do. Gorillaz is another example.
My all time favourite song Cake - The Distance it's got everything !

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I listen to a variety. I love Big Band & Swing, The Who, Elvis Costello, Ramones, Eminem - lots of the classics. I was into techno back in the 90s but lost interest lately. I do like a lot of LoFi Hip Hop (I use a lot as background in my new videos). I like a lot of the newer artists like Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Bishop Briggs, Tove Lo...

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Kev74

Subscriber Goal
Ahhhh...my favorite topic...MUSIC!!! I'm still stuck in the 80's early 90's..with thrash metal. Metallica, Slayer, Testament, Overkill, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, to name a few...

CJ Nerf

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Everything BUT Classical and Opera I tried i really did just couldn't get an appreciation for it - i know it takes a lot of talent and i give them credit but just not for me

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Im a rapper and me and my siblings were raised up in Hip Hop culture so. Rap music. But more recently i've been getting into a bit of everything. Except country music. I cant bear that stuff