• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

KillPainHaters

TubeBuddy User
Awesome badges. Can I have a badge but just take off the subscriber and view count part. Thank you bro. This is a amazing idea. Trademark it.

Attachments

• Pain's Badge TubeBuddy Me.png
    Pain's Badge TubeBuddy Me.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 311

PaulST

TubeBuddy User
Hi, I'm a professional composer for film TV & media with worldwide credits. As a keyboard performer I toured internationally with Samantha Fox, and toured UK with Ah-Ha and David Essex. Loving TubeBuddy! I'm currently making "Piano In Space" videos for youtube.

Many thanks!

Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-09-22 11.56.44.png
    Screenshot 2016-09-22 11.56.44.png
    712.6 KB · Views: 293
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I'm a professional composer for film TV & media with worldwide credits. As a keyboard performer I toured internationally with Samantha Fox, and toured UK with Ah-Ha and David Essex. Loving TubeBuddy! I'm currently making "Piano In Space" videos for youtube.

Many thanks!

Paul

Thank you Paul! I see that you have TubeBuddy, but could you show me the quick links menu, that way I know what level you have? :)

Reactions: PaulST