• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

QataLines

TubeBuddy Pro
I hope this is correct.
img_1.jpg

Dan1

TubeBuddy User
Hi! did I do this right? I'm a rookie at all this. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6667.PNG
    IMG_6667.PNG
    208.4 KB · Views: 19

nancytrekker

TubeBuddy Legend
Hi! Thanks for the screenshot. I noticed that you haven't posted the screenshot of your TubeBuddy extension. Can you please share the screenshot of your TubeBuddy extension so we can verify the license that you're currently holding with us for verification and role-assignment purposes? Ensure that it covers the entire YouTube page screen and nothing is being cropped out.
Hi! Thanks for the screenshot. I noticed that you haven't posted the screenshot of your TubeBuddy extension. Can you please share the screenshot of your TubeBuddy extension so we can verify the license that you're currently holding with us for verification and role-assignment purposes? Ensure that it covers the entire YouTube page screen and nothing is being cropped out.
Thanks. How's this?

Attachments

• Tubebuddy extension.png
    Tubebuddy extension.png
    286.9 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: Nody | Team TB
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Community,

You may ask, "HOW DO I PROMOTE ON THIS FORUM" or "How do I get TubeBuddy Forum Badge?"

Example Badge:
View attachment 1969

This badge + 20 forum posts are required to post in the promotion section!

This thread is here to tell you how to get your forum badge!

There are two ways: reply to this thread with a screenshot of your TubeBuddy Mobile app open on the forums:

Here is an Example:

View attachment 4086

Another way is to reply to this thread with a Screen Shot of YOUR Forum Profile, and your TubeBuddy drop down menu open

Here is an Example Screen Shot:

View attachment 4085

Thank you for your time, and we hope to deliver your Forum badge soon!
hi, thank you

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Is this the right screenshot

Perfect! All you need to do now is share the screenshot of your TubeBuddy extension showing the entire interface where we can see what license you hold. So that we can verify and assign you the badge pertaining to that license.

jr38

TubeBuddy Pro
Hello TubeBuddy Community,

You may ask, "HOW DO I PROMOTE ON THIS FORUM" or "How do I get TubeBuddy Forum Badge?"

Example Badge:
View attachment 1969

This badge + 20 forum posts are required to post in the promotion section!

This thread is here to tell you how to get your forum badge!

There are two ways: reply to this thread with a screenshot of your TubeBuddy Mobile app open on the forums:

Here is an Example:

View attachment 4086

Another way is to reply to this thread with a Screen Shot of YOUR Forum Profile, and your TubeBuddy drop down menu open

Here is an Example Screen Shot:

View attachment 4085

Thank you for your time, and we hope to deliver your Forum badge soon!
Hope I GOT IT RIGHT!

Attachments

• Captura de Ecrã (554).png
    Captura de Ecrã (554).png
    143.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Captura de Ecrã (555).png
    Captura de Ecrã (555).png
    209 KB · Views: 2