• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!
  • Guest - We need YOUR Help making TubeBuddy better Click Here to help and for a chance to win a $250 amazon gift card!

Gaming What is your favorite type of video games?

Kage_d

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love horror, multiplayer, simulation, and sandbox games. What are some of your favorites, and do you have any examples of them? I'd love to hear from everyone! :D

Ater

TubeBuddy Pro
I love games that you can play for hundreds if not thousands of hours, mostly strategy games. As a kid that was Civilization and Football Manager. I still play Football Manager but Civilization have been replaced by like Europa Universalis 4, Imperator: Rome and Crusader Kings 3. Other than that I'm having a blast in WoW Classic right now and I love the Yakuza series where I try to play through one of the games in the series every longer vacation. I also got a VR headset during the Black Friday sale as a form of entertainment, work out and socializing during the pandemic, so I'm slowly exploring the world of VR games.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I love horror, multiplayer, simulation, and sandbox games. What are some of your favorites, and do you have any examples of them? I'd love to hear from everyone! :D
I LOVE RPGS, MMO'S, MOBA'S, FPS and anything with puzzles :D

Naheed

Known Member
www.rugknots.com
Subscriber Goal
I started gaming on a Pentium II computer bought by my dad. That’s such a difficult question
in part because my taste in game play has changed over time. However, my favorite games of
all times are: Far Cry, Dark Sun, Mario, and PUBG

Brave Starr

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
Subscriber Goal
I'm into FPS games like Call Of Duty and BR like PUBg. But I also play other games from time to time like Star Trek Armada II and Slime Rancher. Just depends on my mood.

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have this fighting game on my phone called Marvel Contest of Champions, and it is the game that I play the most. I also have a PS4 and enjoy playing games such as GTA 5 and Spiderman Miles Morales. I also love platformer games such as Ratchet and Clank and Crash Bandicoot.

Before I had the ps4 I played on a ps2 all the time and I loved playing Guitar Hero (on expert level), Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex, and Midnight Club 3. Midnight Club 3 was a racing game but I was terrible at racing so I just drove around and destroyed the city instead and even pushed some busses off this giant ramp that I found.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I dont have specific genre that I like, BUT I do like games that I enjoy, any games.

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
first person and third person shooters, racing games, puzzles, mobile games and 2d/3d platform games are always fun to me. And I also love some Minecraft. Haven't played many shooters recently. The last ones I really got into were BioShock.