• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Favorite pieces of Tech?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I am curious what is everyone's favorite pieces of technology? For me it has to be my DSLR without it all of what I am able to do would not be possible! It has let me do so much! That or my computer! What are your favorite pieces of technology!

I'm curious!

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
My Android. It is my camera, games, databases... everything. I am still amazed at how much we can do with a handheld unit. We had wireless, handheld, 286 computers, back in the 90s and I thought that was pretty slick - but these phones do so much more.

Still miss my Palm. I started using Palm handhelds in the 90s and loved them. There was a very friendly and active pirate community :)

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I work with IT the whole time and try to not get emotional attached to that stuff any more - my cell is propably my most used and most important piece of technology.

But the thing I'm actually amazed about are bicycles - it's a very complex but simple looking thing and there is no other piece of technology around that arguments human ability as much - most stuff afterwards rather replaces human abilites and create new dependencies while the bicycle.... Oh wait got to Patch my tire!

CrashCraze

Hope this counts as Tech but I can definitely say without a doubt that wherever I go I need to have my headphones on me! I use headphones almost everyday! whether its editing my videos, gaming, music or even making phone calls, my headphones make stuff just more comfortable!

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
My iPhone definitely has to be my favorite piece of tech... I really don't know what I'd do without it as its my navigation, calculator, on-the-run camera/filming tool etc... Its literally my backup lifesaver to everything I do.

xingcat

Experienced Poster
TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
iPhone has to be the one I use the most often. I carry everything around with me in it, it keeps me entertained when I'm bored, it keeps me on-track when I'm lost, and it keeps me on-schedule when I'm wandering around. :)

MrSorbias

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It used to be DSLR 10 years ago, but then literally everyone started photographing, so I needed to figure out something new. So now I think PC and 3d-modelling software is my thing. I still do photography as a hobby, but most of my artistic things are done in 3D nowadays.

I also use the android phone very much. I read news etc. :)

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If I only can pick ONE single piece of tech, it has to be my phone. I can access the web, get in touch with people, work and simply exist.
Besides my phone it has to be my camera.