• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Whats y'all favorite song?

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
Whats your fav song ^~^
Mines be "If only you knew" by Han. Its my favorite because its made by a lesbian for lesbian love. but just the lyrics wouldnt tell that. It's a beautiful love song and i sugges you check it out on youtube!!! ^~^

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Whats your fav song ^~^
Mines be "If only you knew" by Han. Its my favorite because its made by a lesbian for lesbian love. but just the lyrics wouldnt tell that. It's a beautiful love song and i sugges you check it out on youtube!!! ^~^

Moved to entertainment discussion :)

My favorite song right now is probably "Tell me you love me" By Demi Lovato, but it changes frequently so will update periodically!

Reactions: Lady April

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It changes from time to time but their is 2 song ive been going to that i cant get enough of and that is "Eat" by Young M.A and "I dont wanna do this anymore" by XXXtentacion

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I've been into club bangers (even though I don't go to clubs lol) as of recent.

Right now, I've been loving the new album (ep?) by J-Soul. My favs from it though prob has to be The Life and RNB N*gga (why yes, he did spell the title like that). Not lyrical music, but eh lol it's catchy

I 'd say for this thread AS LONG AS IT'S THE OFFICIAL SONG FROM A VEVO CHANNEL. Feel free to link it :)
So you telling me that I can't advertise a music channel that might secretly be mine?
DMN1uWDXcAABBWU.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
This is likely my favorite song currently that actually comes from an Official Vevo Channel... Most music I like is usually never found on Vevo.. usually gotta go through iTunes or CDJapan :p

OP
OP
Lady April

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal

Right now, I've been loving the new album (ep?) by J-Soul. My favs from it though prob has to be The Life and RNG N*gga (why yes, he did spell the title like that). Not lyrical music, but eh lol it's catchy

So you telling me that I can't advertise a music channel that might secretly be mine?
Lol Im pretty sure RNG is a gang hon

xingcat

Experienced Poster
TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
It changes pretty constantly, and right now, I'm researching musicals we might do at one of the theaters I work with, so "Pretty Funny" from the musical "Dogfight" is on my radar all the time. It's so sad and well-written.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Right now, I've been loving the new album (ep?) by J-Soul. My favs from it though prob has to be The Life and RNG N*gga (why yes, he did spell the title like that). Not lyrical music, but eh lol it's catchy

Sorry Ike I know your Anime OP cover channel will die because of this, but only official links.

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is my favorite song from the city i'm from. its stuck with me since 2014. Pretty sure it will always be one of my favorites

Sibernethy

Subscriber Goal
That's a tough one because I listen to music in 55 different languages and my tastes change frequently. But if I had to pick a contender for the top (at least for now), it'd be this Romanian song I found:

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My all time favorite song is 'My Immortal' by Evanescence.
IMO Amy Lee has got one of the most beautiful voices on the planet.

Uncle

Subscriber Goal
My favourite changes every single day but currently- Run boy run by Woodkid
Its probably my favorite by him.

OP
OP
Lady April

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
My all time favorite song is 'My Immortal' by Evanescence.
IMO Amy Lee has got one of the most beautiful voices on the planet.
Omg Yuuuuusss That song is so beautiful. Though its really sad. Amy Lee voice brings the emotion to that song. I dont think any other could have done it

Reactions: Dimi
OP
OP
Lady April

Lady April

Recognized Member
Subscriber Goal
I love this song as of recent ^~^
Totally not because i think Lor Choc is cuuuute Hehe~
But no. This is good songs ^~^