• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Any free Ma Rec software

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Now, I have a really limited budget. It Reaches into 25 USD to 30 USD and thats it. I have been using Obs And screen cast but as with my Gaming Laptop going into the trash. I need to know free recording softwares for me. Not Editing as i dont do that often. So does anyone know of a free screen recording softwar on Mac that i can use?

Screen cast causes to much lag with steam and it opened lol

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Wait, you're recording games on your mac? For some reason, I can only think of iMovie but uhhh... lol

On the other hand, there is this one, but I don't use a mac so I wouldn't know if it's good or not.

Reactions: RGS Rblood
OP
OP
RGS Rblood

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wait, you're recording games on your mac? For some reason, I can only think of iMovie but uhhh... lol

On the other hand, there is this one, but I don't use a mac so I wouldn't know if it's good or not.
I dont have the choice of a Windows with my laptop going down so i have to record games on my mac again

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Now, I have a really limited budget. It Reaches into 25 USD to 30 USD and thats it. I have been using Obs And screen cast but as with my Gaming Laptop going into the trash. I need to know free recording softwares for me. Not Editing as i dont do that often. So does anyone know of a free screen recording softwar on Mac that i can use?

Screen cast causes to much lag with steam and it opened lol

Have you been using OBS STUDIO or just normal OBS? If just normal, HIGHLY recommend studio!