• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Is mario still as good as it used to be?

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I know alot of people side with Retro and Alot with modern gaming.
I personally am with both as my top 3 favorite games consist of games from the 2010's and Some from the early 2000's back. But the question here is.
Do you think Mario games have gotten better over time?
Personally, I say they are both amazing and just shy of gaming nirvana despite how legend every Mario installment to the Mario-lore is. The Red italian Plumber jumping on goombas and fighting bowser just littered my childhood. I am Huge fan of every mario game and i Say the games are evenly matched. My second favorite game of all time has to be Super Mario 64. Im currently addicted to Super mario Odyssey. Which is easily my favorite game for the switch yet. So, I eagerly await any approach and different opinions as i know im not the only one in love with the Mario franchise

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I know alot of people side with Retro and Alot with modern gaming.
I personally am with both as my top 3 favorite games consist of games from the 2010's and Some from the early 2000's back. But the question here is.
Do you think Mario games have gotten better over time?
Personally, I say they are both amazing and just shy of gaming nirvana despite how legend every Mario installment to the Mario-lore is. The Red italian Plumber jumping on goombas and fighting bowser just littered my childhood. I am Huge fan of every mario game and i Say the games are evenly matched. My second favorite game of all time has to be Super Mario 64. Im currently addicted to Super mario Odyssey. Which is easily my favorite game for the switch yet. So, I eagerly await any approach and different opinions as i know im not the only one in love with the Mario franchise

I think maker was a step in the right direction, and I AM SO PUMPED FOR ODYSSEY.

Reactions: RGS Rblood
OP
OP
RGS Rblood

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think maker was a step in the right direction, and I AM SO PUMPED FOR ODYSSEY.
I agree with you here Andrew as Mario maker was the best way nintendo could have brought mario into this Generation.

EplxPro

I never was into the old Mario games. I find myself liking the Wii ver. of Mario and the n64 ver. more.