• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

In Progress Video Resolution Mismatch with Bulk End Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

I just got Tubebuddy!
tubebuddy end screen problem.PNG

Was very excited to shave off quite a bit of manual work i had been doing with end screens.
I did the copy bulk end screens action.
I spent 2 hours plus trying various end screens on my videos then using that to copy because...i kept getting the error: VIDEO RESOLUTION MISMATCH
It sucks quite bad because if my youtube videos can be used for end screens manually on youtube, there has to be a bug with TUBEBUDDY.
Are they working on a fix? If not, what is the problem here?
p.s.
Over 800 videos down the drain and only 300 successful. Quite dismal plus a time waster as this took more than an hour

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I just got Tubebuddy!
View attachment 1084
Was very excited to shave off quite a bit of manual work i had been doing with end screens.
I did the copy bulk end screens action.
I spent 2 hours plus trying various end screens on my videos then using that to copy because...i kept getting the error: VIDEO RESOLUTION MISMATCH
It sucks quite bad because if my youtube videos can be used for end screens manually on youtube, there has to be a bug with TUBEBUDDY.
Are they working on a fix? If not, what is the problem here?
p.s.
Over 800 videos down the drain and only 300 successful. Quite dismal plus a time waster as this took more than an hour

Tagging @Phil I have never seen this problem before, could you post a video where you were able to add endscreens, and one where you were not? I also fixed your sub button on our forums.

OP
OP
K

Kurt

I invested another 2 hours screwing around with this and here is the result:
I was able to place one video and one playlist both up top. Anything else and it said: "error outside of safe zone".
If I used my patreon link then the entire thing went to hell in a hand basket.
NOBODY IN TUBEBUDDY SUPPORT could respond and fix?
It is disappointing that I can't simply have the end screen i want: 1 video, 1 playlist, 1 link to my patreon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I invested another 2 hours screwing around with this and here is the result:
I was able to place one video and one playlist both up top. Anything else and it said: "error outside of safe zone".
If I used my patreon link then the entire thing went to hell in a hand basket.
NOBODY IN TUBEBUDDY SUPPORT could respond and fix?
It is disappointing that I can't simply have the end screen i want: 1 video, 1 playlist, 1 link to my patreon

That is a YouTube thing. NOT Tubebuddy. YouTube blocks external linking to patreon in end screens now. Here is an article:

http://mashable.com/2017/09/28/youtube-outside-links-partnership-program/#6OcfncCh4kqI

I am forwarding your other thread now. However, in this case, this is a YouTube issue NOT Tubebuddy. WE can only reflect what YouTube is doing. I will talk to @Phil about making this more clear of issues with end screens.

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
TubeBuddy User
Hi Kurt, sorry for the issues and time wasted. If you can forward me (phil@tubebuddy.com) a copy of your order receipt, I'll issue you a full refund for the month. As far as the Video Resolution issue, please email eric@tubebuddy.com directly as he is the developer who worked on the feature and hopefully he can provide more insight (if it's not related to general Patreon issue). Thanks, Phil

OP
OP
K

Kurt

The END SCREEN with crowding is NOT a youtube thing.
I just manually added my PATREON LINK...it shows as a thumbnail with me, my dog, and my trumpet..IT WORKS! When you try to do this with TUBEBUDDY? ....FAIL!
Thanks for your response, but have a tech guy dig into this and fix it.
Also, you will save other new customers GRIEF by letting them know the featured vid2vid thing DOES NOT work if they have bulk copied cards to all their vids.
Here, check out my latest vid where i just manually added my PATREON thumbnail END SCREEN! Of course you will need to scroll to the end of the video to see all 3 end screens pop up. The 2 top end screens were done with the bulk screen tools with tubebuddy. the crowdfunding patreon end screen i just added manually.

OP
OP
K

Kurt

The END SCREEN with crowding is NOT a youtube thing.
I just manually added my PATREON LINK...it shows as a thumbnail with me, my dog, and my trumpet..IT WORKS! When you try to do this with TUBEBUDDY? ....FAIL!
Thanks for your response, but have a tech guy dig into this and fix it.
Also, you will save other new customers GRIEF by letting them know the featured vid2vid thing DOES NOT work if they have bulk copied cards to all their vids.
Here, check out my latest vid where i just manually added my PATREON thumbnail END SCREEN! Of course you will need to scroll to the end of the video to see all 3 end screens pop up. The 2 top end screens were done with the bulk screen tools with tubebuddy. the crowdfunding patreon end screen i just added manually.
UPDATE FEB 2019: NOBODY EVER BOTHERED TO FIX THIS GLITCH. I can see so many others have had this trouble too. Maybe the coder or software programmer should have gone to MIT...their heads could have fixed this while gaming on their phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.