• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Anyone seen the new Stephen King's IT?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
for some reason, I thought you were talking about IT like tech xD

was all like, "wuh? what new IT?" I haven't though :l not really interested in it.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'm still traumatized from seeing the trailer from the old TV movie as a Kid in the 90ties.

Actually I kinda liked the book and those events can't be so far apart but I might was to young to read that as well... I knew I should have read "The sorrows of young Werther" instead, dang!

Also how do you translate It into Latin languages (or others) without a neutral gramatical gender?

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm still traumatized from seeing the trailer from the old TV movie as a Kid in the 90ties.

Actually I kinda liked the book and those events can't be so far apart but I might was to young to read that as well... I knew I should have read "The sorrows of young Werther" instead, dang!

Also how do you translate It into Latin languages (or others) without a neutral gramatical gender?

Unsure an answer for this :/

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have seen it -- It is alright i would wait for video i wouldn't waste the money at the theatre but thats me !
I hold it that way for most movies - usually I've the wife and kids with me so the blue ray costs about half or less of the cinema trip costs with unlimited rewatches or the possibility to sell it afterwards. (of course can't drag the kids to "IT")

CJ Nerf

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I hold it that way for most movies - usually I've the wife and kids with me so the blue ray costs about half or less of the cinema trip costs with unlimited rewatches or the possibility to sell it afterwards. (of course can't drag the kids to "IT")
I agree i only go to the theaters for certain movies and honestly ever since i got a 75 " tv that is less and less now that streaming services are sprouting up there is just no need any more !

Reactions: kunicross
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

I am the kind of guy that loves the theater, so I like going, but understand in that circumstance it's too expensive.

Reactions: Ikerot and CJ Nerf

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I am the kind of guy that loves the theater, so I like going, but understand in that circumstance it's too expensive.
I agree with both ideas, but I feel like there are some movies I want or have to see in theaters (consider I don't have a theater set up in my house lol). Then again, people I go with tend to sneak in food anyways so lol

Reactions: TubeBuddy

Spinman

Recognized Member
spin-man.com
Subscriber Goal
no way. haha i watched the first conjuring in daylight and **** myself...... so i will Refuse to watch it, haha