• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What book series are you reading?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
does manga count? ;) lol

but books, right now? I'm not reading any :c nor do I really read series, especially western books. I find them too long

Reactions: TubeBuddy

CJ Nerf

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I am currently reading - Primal Branding a book recommended by Deral Eves

I just finished Killing Reagan by Bill O'Reilly

I want to get more of the killing books particularly Killing the Rising Sun by Bill O'Reilly

so that is technically a series LOL

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I am currently reading - Primal Branding a book recommended by Deral Eves

I just finished Killing Reagan by Bill O'Reilly

I want to get more of the killing books particularly Killing the Rising Sun by Bill O'Reilly

so that is technically a series LOL

Is Primal branding good? :)

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I would say yes! :)
well in that case, I'm reading a lot of things ._.

but the one I'm keeping up for my bookshelf is a yuri manga called Bloom Into You. Probably the closest thing right now I can get to a character with asexual traits lol

xingcat

Experienced Poster
TubeBuddy Star
www.xingcat.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm on the 5th(??) book in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series. It went really downhill after the original author died (after the third book), but I have affection for the characters and so I keep reading.

The best book I've read recently is "American Kingpin," about the guy who started the Silk Road, that website where people bought drugs with bitcoin. It's fascinating and a real page-turner!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm on the 5th(??) book in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series. It went really downhill after the original author died (after the third book), but I have affection for the characters and so I keep reading.

The best book I've read recently is "American Kingpin," about the guy who started the Silk Road, that website where people bought drugs with bitcoin. It's fascinating and a real page-turner!
I know about the guy who made Silk Road, though it was more or less of news and the documentary of him. What does the book go into? Is it kinda like an biography?

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Just finished Potter and Oz (did not know there were like 14 books ha ha), and now alternating books of 2 more series. I am reading Enterprise books, and re-reading Incarnation of Immortality (Piers Anthony). It is a fun series, most of them are good - the book about Time is skippable - but the rest are fun.

RGS Rblood

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I know im late to it. But Im Up on the Harry potters series. Im on the Prisoner of Azkaban right now

Chase Charaba

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I've recently been reading The Elenium series by David Eddings. He's my favorite author (RIP) and I've read his other series The Belgariad and The Mallorean.

Right now I'm on book two of The Elenium called The Ruby Knight. It's actually a really fun series and I just love the way he fleshes out his characters.

Other than that I recently finished reading George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. I started reading those books way before I ever watched Game of Thrones and the changes made to the show make me angry, but that's another discussion entirely.

Timbo

TubeBuddy Pro
www.elliesmells.com
Subscriber Goal
The Elenium series by David Eddings.
One of my favourite authors and series!

I'm currently reading The Rivers of London series of novels, novellas and graphic novels by Ben Aaronovitch. Sort of Harry Potter as a police procedural. Excellent stuff. Faced paced, witty, with some excellent characters and a depth of knowledge of both modern and early policing, London architecture ancient and modern and the London Jazz scene!

Reactions: Chase Charaba
OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've recently been reading The Elenium series by David Eddings. He's my favorite author (RIP) and I've read his other series The Belgariad and The Mallorean.

Right now I'm on book two of The Elenium called The Ruby Knight. It's actually a really fun series and I just love the way he fleshes out his characters.

Other than that I recently finished reading George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. I started reading those books way before I ever watched Game of Thrones and the changes made to the show make me angry, but that's another discussion entirely.

Haven't heard of this! Will look into it!

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I am in a Kipling phase now (it happens often). Not exactly a series, but all his Indian work. Just finished Kim, now into Indian Stories. Next comes Jungle Books 1 & 2, and wrap up with Just So Stories. He seemed to really like India... I have only had the book since 1985, and only read the ebook version now, but it is one of the very few actual books I brought with when I emigrated. The leather binding was very cheaply done and is not holding up well. My daughter asked for it when I moved - now I wish I left it in the US with her...

20180329_112109.jpg

CJ Nerf

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I recently Bought Brian G Johnson's Book "Youtube Ritual Volume 1" It was so Interesting i must say finished so fast it left me wanting more. LOL I am implementing strategies i found in that book now ! I would highly recommend checking it out and him on you tube if you have not heard of him yet !

strikeseven

I am not reading series right now, but I am looking for a good crime/mystery series. I will appreciate it if someone can leave me suggestions!

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I recently Bought Brian G Johnson's Book "Youtube Ritual Volume 1" It was so Interesting i must say finished so fast it left me wanting more. LOL I am implementing strategies i found in that book now ! I would highly recommend checking it out and him on you tube if you have not heard of him yet !

I love Brian's Book! I got mine signed :D