• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

More Editing Software $1 minimum, yes ONE dollar

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Just wanted to let everyone know of Humble Bundle's software bundle going on right now. There's a bunch of photo and video editing software, among other stuff, that you get. Minimum of $1 for some stuff. Of course, you have to pay more for more stuff. I think it's $30 max for about $700 worth of stuff.
NOT AFFILIATE LINK
https://www.humblebundle.com/software/cyberlink-software

If you're looking some basic video editing for cheap, go grab some! Better than paying the original $30 or more :D

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the heads up - I actually use the power director app for android quit often and like it so I was really thinking about looking into the Power Director for PC

Reactions: DragoNate

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
This is a good price. I have used Power Director for many years. It is easy to learn, but does pretty much everything I need it to do (it easily handles chroma key and bottom thirds, I could not find a free one that would). This is an older version, Ver 15 came out a while back and this is Ver 14. I still use 14 because it does enough, and they upgrade so darn often. I usually wait 2 or 3 upgrades before I take the plunge again.

I tried DaVinci free but had weird errors when starting it. I looked online and they seemed to be very common errors. Since I have Power Director I never bothered to figure out the errors.

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
That seems like a great price! I've used Premiere pro, which took me over a year to learn. I might use this as a backup software bundle, in case this doesn't work. I've had a lot of errors with it.