• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

New Video Editing Software - Vegas Pro 15

Do you use high-end or low-end/free video editors for your YouTube videos?

• High-end

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Low-end

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • FREE!!!

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Whatever I can get for the best price.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Just in case no one knew before now, Vegas Pro 15 has come out TODAY! I know Vegas Pro is expensive, so this may not apply to everyone, but wanted to "announce" it to those who may be interested.

Also, if you are interested, I have a referral link for it that would help me out. I don't know if referral links are allowed here or not @Andrew so I will ask that you please tell if you are interested and I will give it to it in a private conversation. There may or may not be 1 or 2 possible coupon codes for either 20% or 40%, but they may be expired. I can still give you those just to try it in case it has not expired yet.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Just in case no one knew before now, Vegas Pro 15 has come out TODAY! I know Vegas Pro is expensive, so this may not apply to everyone, but wanted to "announce" it to those who may be interested.

Also, if you are interested, I have a referral link for it that would help me out. I don't know if referral links are allowed here or not @Andrew so I will ask that you please tell if you are interested and I will give it to it in a private conversation. There may or may not be 1 or 2 possible coupon codes for either 20% or 40%, but they may be expired. I can still give you those just to try it in case it has not expired yet.

I don't use Vegas, so I don't have a use for it. I think if you are up front that it's a referral and not a shorten link that is fine here, but will ask for now, go ahead, but that's not an OK FOR SELF PROMOTION or use for promotion for anyone else reading.

Reactions: DragoNate
OP
OP
DragoNate

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I don't use Vegas, so I don't have a use for it. I think if you are up front that it's a referral and not a shorten link that is fine here, but will ask for now, go ahead, but that's not an OK FOR SELF PROMOTION or use for promotion for anyone else reading.
Thanks Andrew! Should I edit in the link then?

Dreigiau Nyth

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

I use "VEGAS Movie Studio 13 Platinum - Steam Powered" and love it, but limted on what i can do. I use to play CSGO and sold my skins to get this. it has helped me out a lot. but it is old and limted.

I could help pass the word out too. thanks for the update.

Desert_Rat_65

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I use Cyberlink PowerDirector 15. It was reasonably priced when I bought it and it works well enough for what I do.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I used magix a lot too but I mostly switched to the android version of power director - does all the stuff I need in half the time without all the bells and whistles. (also bought myself the desktop version but it's about the same as magix I would say.)

Magix was worth a lot in my starting days since I often had Audio problems and recorded audio seperatly on a recorder.

Generally - I would much more recommend consumer end software over the professional unless you are already a professional and even then you might want to edit your Vlog rather faster than better.

MrYorkiesWorld

Subscriber Goal
Vegas is one of my favorite editing programs personally, but I changed over to Premiere Pro a while back. It's weird because I still seem to keep pressing Vegas shortcut keys and then remembering I'm in a totally different editing software so they won't do what I expect!

MoreGainsBro

I'm using Vegas Pro 13. What are the other high-end options? I tried Pinnacle but didn't like it. I used Premiere back in 2002 and enjoyed it then. Is there much of an upgrade between Vegas Pro 13 and 15?

OP
OP
DragoNate

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I'm using Vegas Pro 13. What are the other high-end options? I tried Pinnacle but didn't like it. I used Premiere back in 2002 and enjoyed it then. Is there much of an upgrade between Vegas Pro 13 and 15?
You can compare versions, I think. Maybe not if they don't offer 13 anymore, but since it's 2 'generations' down the line, you can bet there's a lot of improvements, optimizations and updates. Lots of new things, possibly new technology and even new effects :)

SelectStartPlay

Subscriber Goal
A guy I know Matteo lives by (DaVinci Resolve) he just said, RIP "PREMIERE" with the whats new in Resolve 15

his work just in case you're wondering