• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Best place to get SD cards?

Shawn Gossman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
www.hikingwithshawn.com
Subscriber Goal
Online, what are the best places to get SD cards for a better deal? SD cards that are bigger in space and capable for HD that is. I spent over $100 on a 128GB card and I think I might had spent way too much. It is rated for 4K but I won't shoot in 4K because not a lot of folks around here have 4K TVs. I don't even have a 4K monitor, lol.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Online, what are the best places to get SD cards for a better deal? SD cards that are bigger in space and capable for HD that is. I spent over $100 on a 128GB card and I think I might had spent way too much. It is rated for 4K but I won't shoot in 4K because not a lot of folks around here have 4K TVs. I don't even have a 4K monitor, lol.

I personally go to B&H photo for all of my photo video needs :)

That price is very high o_O I paid only $39.99 for my 128 Gig SD card Class 10 U3 (Black friday)

Here is a link to them with a great SD:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...sdsdxxg_128g_ancin_extremepro_sdhc_128gb.html

Reactions: Shawn Gossman

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal

Are you sure that your not Referring to a "Compact Flash" card? If you paid over $50 on a regular SDXC card you got a bad deal.

Like @Andrew said I heavily recommend shopping with B&H. Always a flawless experience and usually the best prices.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

RedWolfLibrary

Subscriber Goal
Might be a bit late, but Ebay sellers sell both official and knockoff cards quite cheap, i rolled the dice with a seller i goto often and he sent me an official 16gb card, good on him!

RedWolfLibrary

Subscriber Goal
Yeah well for me any purchase on ebay is a diceroll, as anyone can list anything. Its how i got a lot of my books though so its been okay so far!

Reactions: TubeBuddy