• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Upcoming Games?

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I don't know of too many because I likely wouldn't be able to play them (low-end PC, & last gen consoles) so I don't really care to look for upcoming games. But there is one game I am looking forward to playing called Ignarus. It's a game for the PC that is inspired by Zelda. It's an RPG game. I've already had the chance to play the demo as well, which is cool!

OP
OP
SimbaHD_

SimbaHD_

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know of too many because I likely wouldn't be able to play them (low-end PC, & last gen consoles) so I don't really care to look for upcoming games. But there is one game I am looking forward to playing called Ignarus. It's a game for the PC that is inspired by Zelda. It's an RPG game. I've already had the chance to play the demo as well, which is cool!
cool, i'll make sure to check it out.

Reactions: DragoNate

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I have the same dilemma as @DragoNate. As of recent years, my PC has fell into the "low-end" spectrum. Currently, I'm going back and playing all of the old FPS games such as Doom, Star Wars: Dark Forces, etc.

There's plenty to choose from and I have always wanted to get around to playing them! If I can't play the modern games, I may as well go to where it all started!

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I have the same dilemma as @DragoNate. As of recent years, my PC has fell into the "low-end" spectrum. Currently, I'm going back and playing all of the old FPS games such as Doom, Star Wars: Dark Forces, etc.

There's plenty to choose from and I have always wanted to get around to playing them! If I can't play the modern games, I may as well go to where it all started!
It's kinda nice sometimes to go back to old games though. I should also say that recently, I was able to get a better computer for a super good price. It's the best thing there is, much it's about 30x better than my old pc.

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's kinda nice sometimes to go back to old games though. I should also say that recently, I was able to get a better computer for a super good price. It's the best thing there is, much it's about 30x better than my old pc.
Cheers, mate! That's awesome to hear for you! Once I get out of college and find a job I will pursue a better computer. As it currently stands though, mine is sufficient enough!

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Cheers, mate! That's awesome to hear for you! Once I get out of college and find a job I will pursue a better computer. As it currently stands though, mine is sufficient enough!
I hope you can get an awesome one sooner than later!