• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel The House Detective is on the case!

Username: TheHouseDetective
Title of introduction: The House Detective is on the case!
Your name/ Alias: Marianne
Where are you from? Brisbane, Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Googling a solution to a YouTube problem
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am only a newbie and it seems I can learn a lot here!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to entertain people and also educate them about house architecture and Australian/Brisbane history. If I can make a few bucks while I'm doing it, then that's a cherry on top.
How frequently do you upload? Fortnightly
What are your hobbies? When I am not editing or researching, I will have my head in a book ( I am a massive book nerd, especially enjoy classic literature- Jane Eyre is my favourite book). I also love camping, 4WDing and do a fair bit of remote and rural travel within Australia. I also sew, but it's mainly in theory lately and looks a hell of a lot like just hoarding fabric to the untrained eye. I'm glad to be here, as I am such a newbie to it all and have SOOOOO much to learn from you all!!!
What is your biggest dream? To have enough money to buy derelict old buildings or at risk heritage buildings and convert them into free accommodation for homeless people and/or free aged care facilities.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@thehousedetective