• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Videolytics not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheiladoerfler

Hi there,
I'm a newbie to TB & YT.
I submitted a help ticket 2 days ago but still haven't heard back.
Videolytics won't load for the first 3 videos I'm trying to upload to my channel. It just spins & spins.
It works for other people's videos though. My VA & I have spent more than a week troubleshooting this.
I've deleted TB and re-installed. It's version v2.1.1627
I've cleared the cache, restarted my computer.
I've checked all my settings for TB, YT, Chrome and my Mac.
Please help.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi there,
I'm a newbie to TB & YT.
Videolytics won't load for the first 3 videos I'm trying to upload to my channel. It just spins & spins.
It works for other people's videos though. My VA & I have spent more than a week troubleshooting this.
Please help.

Hi! Thanks for writing in. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We're seeing an influx of tickets, and since we have a long weekend here (We don't operate on weekends and on public holidays), it might take a while for us to get back to you. If you don't hear from us in the next 48-72 working hours, please help me with the email address or the ticket # that you used or received while submitting the ticket, and I'll get this bumped. Preferably, just a DM to me on forums with these details, and I'll take a look at it.

Thank you! Appreciate your patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheiladoerfler

faiqarani

Hi there,
I'm a newbie to TB & YT.
Please help.

To resolve the issue with Videolytics not loading for your videos on TubeBuddy (TB) and YouTube (YT):
  1. Browser Extensions Conflict: Disable other browser extensions temporarily to check for conflicts.
  2. Browser Version: Ensure Chrome is updated to the latest version.
  3. Incognito Mode: Try loading Videolytics in Chrome's Incognito mode to rule out cache or cookies issues.
  4. Video Privacy Settings: Ensure your videos are not set to private or unlisted during the analysis attempt.
  5. Permissions: Verify TB has the necessary permissions to access your YT account.
  6. Internet Connection: Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
  7. TB Support Forums: Check TubeBuddy's support forums for similar issues and solutions.
If these steps don't help, follow up with TB support for more specific assistance.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi there,
I'm a newbie to TB & YT.
Please help.

Hi! Thanks for writing in. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We're seeing an influx of tickets, and since we have a long weekend here (We don't operate on weekends and on public holidays), it might take a while for us to get back to you. If you don't hear from us in the next 48-72 working hours, please help me with the email address or the ticket # that you used or received while submitting the ticket, and I'll get this bumped. Preferably, just a DM to me on forums with these details, and I'll take a look at it.

Thank you! Appreciate your patience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.