• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How do I increase traffic on my YouTube channel?

Dan1

TubeBuddy User
Following. I've lost 90% of my traffic the past couple of months, still posting at least weekly on same day.....using TB's Keyword feature more....using TB's SEO feature for selected Keywords ..... nothing's working....it's going in reverse.....very frustrated, so following what has worked for others.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There can be a lot of underlying issues that would cause something like this, so it's hard to give you a definitive answer. But generally speaking the audience is losing interest or the videos are not performing well for one reason or another. My generic advice (and something I practice as well as preach) is to take a small break (2-3 weeks). Film something amazing... I mean like the greatest video built around the most amazing idea/topic/concept that you have ever come up with and put that out there. This does 2 things; it gives your audience a chance to breath and develop some desire for another video and it hits them with something that is going to really resound with them. That should boost the videos performance, get it more impressions and kick-start traffic to your channel. Of course you are going to want to keep it up with that type of content... but I promise that if you do your channel will reap the benefits.

pathedits

Optimize for search:

SEO: Use relevant keywords in your titles, descriptions, and tags to improve your video's discoverability in search results.

Thumbnails: Design eye-catching thumbnails that give viewers a clear idea of your video's content.