• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Firefox Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capp00

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I'm inquiring as to whether TB for Firefox is ever going to get updated?
The last update is from November of last year. (see attachment). I have uninstalled and reinstalled it to verify.
I was granted access to the Shorts Creator tool when it went into Beta, still don't have access to it under Firefox. Same with a lot of features released in the last 9 months.
I've emailed, asked on twitter and DM'd on twitter for months, but have not received any responses, which is weird because I use to have a really close contact with the devs and worked through a lot of "bugs" and feature testing. Then silence.
Any info?
Thanks!

Attachments

• TB.JPG
    TB.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 70

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We have submitted our update to Firefox and have been required to make some adjustments to the updates specifically for their browser. Unfortunately these updates take an additional amount of development on our end and can take an extended amount of time getting approved on their end. Our developers are working on resolving this as quickly as possible, but we do expect it to be several weeks before the update is provided to users. Until then we do advise downloading the extension to Chrome in order to get access to the most up to date features for TubeBuddy.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
We have submitted our update to Firefox and have been required to make some adjustments to the updates specifically for their browser. Unfortunately these updates take an additional amount of development on our end and can take an extended amount of time getting approved on their end. Our developers are working on resolving this as quickly as possible, but we do expect it to be several weeks before the update is provided to users. Until then we do advise downloading the extension to Chrome in order to get access to the most up to date features for TubeBuddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.