• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Need to switch my license to a different channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlightmoatx

I created a couple of support inquiries but not getting a response. I was still cycling through a couple of channel names and didn't realize when I signed up I had to choose one without having the ability to switch my license across different channels.

Is there a way to switch this license to a different channel without canceling altogether? Does Support have a direct call line ?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
WHatever it's called how can I switch it? See below..the channel I am using for my business has "Starter". The Legend license is on a channel I decided to move away from...

View attachment 13721

Heya! Thanks for clarifying!

Please send us an email at support@tubebuddy.com, and they will get the issue sorted. Do note that the response time for the tickets is 24-48 working hours. As it's a weekend, you will get the response at the earliest Monday or Tuesday.

OP
OP
highlightmoatx

highlightmoatx

Do you mean your TubeBuddy subscription?
WHatever it's called how can I switch it? See below..the channel I am using for my business has "Starter". The Legend license is on a channel I decided to move away from...

1687014851508.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

View attachment 13721

Heya! Thanks for clarifying!

Please send us an email at support@tubebuddy.com, and they will get the issue sorted. Do note that the response time for the tickets is 24-48 working hours. As it's a weekend, you will get the response at the earliest Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.