• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Google Account Disabled - How do I move Tubebuddy over to a new channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNotes

Google unceremoniously disabled the Google account that my TB license is associated with (still trying to figure out why).

Therefore I can't login to TB so I could move my account over to a new Google account, or disable my license, because I can't login to TB with the disabled account credentials.

How do I address this?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Google unceremoniously disabled the Google account that my TB license is associated with (still trying to figure out why).

Therefore I can't login to TB so I could move my account over to a new Google account, or disable my license, because I can't login to TB with the disabled account credentials.

How do I address this?

Heya! Sorry to hear that! And you can contact our support team by sending them an email at support@tubebuddy.com

Ensure that you mention all the details with the necessary screenshots to verify this so we can get it sorted for you :)

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

How do I address this?

Heya! Sorry to hear that! And you can contact our support team by sending them an email at support@tubebuddy.com

Ensure that you mention all the details with the necessary screenshots to verify this so we can get it sorted for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.