• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Suggested Shorts Disappeared.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Please see the 2 attached screenshots.

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. It seems that issue is not global but account-related, as I'm able to see the Shorts Suggestor from my end. It could be due to some glitch.

1684225054466.png

Can you please create a support ticket by sending us an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that we can take a closer look at it?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I was using the Suggested Shorts feature for over a month or so, now it's no longer there. Is anyone else having this issue?

The feature is still available. Can you please share the screenshot so we can take a look?

Also, please try to clear the cache and cookies of the browser and try reinstalling the extension. Do let me know if that fixes the issue or it's still persisitng.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Please see the 2 attached screenshots.

Thank you.

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. It seems that issue is not global but account-related, as I'm able to see the Shorts Suggestor from my end. It could be due to some glitch.

1684225054466.png

Can you please create a support ticket by sending us an email at support@tubebuddy.com so that we can take a closer look at it?

OP
OP
Miles Ahead Racing

Miles Ahead Racing

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
milesaheadracing.com
Subscriber Goal

View attachment 13630

I just sent the email to Support.

Thanks.

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.