• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Why Can't I Get Monetized?

claddison

Greetings

I really need help. Would someone please look at the content on my channel to let me know why it's not getting approved for monetization? I have submitted several times and submitted an appeal. The only response I get back is "Reused Content." But I have checked and the content either has no restrictions or says "No impact." Please what else can it be? I don't want to start deleting videos before I know which ones are problematic. Here's the link to my channel

Thank you so much for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Greetings

I really need help. Would someone please look at the content on my channel to let me know why it's not getting approved for monetization? I have submitted several times and submitted an appeal. The only response I get back is "Reused Content." But I have checked and the content either has no restrictions or says "No impact." Please what else can it be? I don't want to start deleting videos before I know which ones are problematic. Here's the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EnAiYvay5RL6PCFhXgnyg/

Thank you so much for any help.

Whenever YouTube rejects your partner program application, they always give you a generic reason, including some points that you can follow to make sure your content fits the requirement.

Can you please share the screenshot of what rejection reason did they provide you?

OP
OP
C

claddison

Whenever YouTube rejects your partner program application, they always give you a generic reason, including some points that you can follow to make sure your content fits the requirement.

Can you please share the screenshot of what rejection reason did they provide you?

Thanks Nody. Yeah it's very generic. Here's the screenshot.

1683131796019.png

OP
OP
C

claddison

Your Barack Obama and recent videos are reused content. You had not put your own commentary on the videos. Those cut scenes are also considered 'reused content'.

Ok, thanks. That helps. So what about the slideshows with personal photos? I don't want to delete them because clients want to be able to go back and watch periodically.

OP
OP
C

claddison

Umm I would recommend Deleting them. Still, try to make them unlisted and let me know, if that helps.

So, that didn't work. ugh...decisions, decisions. Why wouldn't YT allow the vids to remain on the channel, but just not monetize them? That makes better sense to me. Oh boy...

RayFieldTech

Hey, in my opinion with regards to ur channel not being approved for monetization despite receiving a "Reused Content" response. While I'm unable to personally review your channel, I can offer some general insights. The term "Reused Content" usually refers to content that lacks originality or fails to provide substantial value compared to existing material on YouTube. It's important to ensure that your videos are unique, engaging, and offer something valuable to your audience. Before deleting any videos, you may want to analyze them closely to identify any potential issues. There are some articles online like from Adobe's Express blog that would provides helpful tips on how to gain more YouTube subscribers, which could be useful in growing your channel and increasing engagement. Gud luck!