• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Accidentally delete my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dali2gala

HI guys, I accidentally deleted all my youtube channels, and cannot recover them. I created a new channel and when I logged into my tubebuddy account its showing re-authentication required. I followed instructions,but nothing happens. I also emailed tech support, but no response from them yet. Ideas?
1682852470602.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
HI guys, I accidentally deleted all my youtube channels, and cannot recover them. I created a new channel and when I logged into my tubebuddy account its showing re-authentication required. I followed instructions,but nothing happens. I also emailed tech support, but no response from them yet. Ideas?
View attachment 13592

Heya! I'm sorry to hear that.

If you have emailed our support team [ support@tubebuddy.com ] in the last few hours, you will be getting a response latest by Monday or Tuesday, as it's the weekend. Usually, it takes 24-48 working hours and at times, 72 working hours, depending on the load and availability of our staff team.

If you don't hear from our support on Monday, please send me the ticket ID number so I can get it bumped for you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 13592

Heya! I'm sorry to hear that.

If you have emailed our support team [ support@tubebuddy.com ] in the last few hours, you will be getting a response latest by Monday or Tuesday, as it's the weekend. Usually, it takes 24-48 working hours and at times, 72 working hours, depending on the load and availability of our staff team.

If you don't hear from our support on Monday, please send me the ticket ID number so I can get it bumped for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.