• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered my tubebuddy account has disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea1976

Subscriber Goal
Good morning from this morning my tubebuddy account has disappeared and I can not activate it in any way. He tells me that email and password do not coincide despite being the saved ones and does not send me the email for the reset. What should I do? Thank you

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Good morning from this morning my tubebuddy account has disappeared and I can not activate it in any way. He tells me that email and password do not coincide despite being the saved ones and does not send me the email for the reset. What should I do? Thank you

Heya! Good Morning :D

Yes, we faced an issue with the TubeBuddy website and extension this morning. The website and extension are both up and running. However, at times it's still throwing errors. We're monitoring the performance to ensure that things run smoothly.

If your issue persists, please create a support ticket and send us at support@tubebuddy.com so our team can look into this.

Reactions: Andrea1976

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Yes, we faced an issue with the TubeBuddy website and extension this morning. The website and extension are both up and running. However, at times it's still throwing errors. We're monitoring the performance to ensure that things run smoothly.

If your issue persists, please create a support ticket and send us at support@tubebuddy.com so our team can look into this.

Reactions: Andrea1976
OP
OP
Andrea1976

Andrea1976

Subscriber Goal

Thank you very much, today it works perfectly:heart_eyes:!!! Greetings

Reactions: Nody | Team TB
Status
Not open for further replies.