• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Which is the best tubebuddy plan for gaming channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

janbuddy

Hi i have gaming channel and monetized recently i don't get views so one of my friends recommended TubeBuddy so i decided to buy yearly plan i want to improve my views and subscribers suggest me the best plan to get more views and subscribers and get rank.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
as i told you before i am new as a youtuber which tools are the best to be better youtuber, for getting views and come into rank

As you mentioned that you're a starter YouTuber, and for now, I'd say you should opt for the Pro license, which is a first-tier license which we have in our license list. It unlocks all the great essential tools which you need to get your channel going, such as Keyword Research Tool and SEO studio.

This is one of the most essential tools. Again, TubeBuddy doesn't guarantee that you will be getting views or subscribers; it's just a tool which can help you to get going on YouTube; further, it's up to you how you use such tools and put them into the proper use. Alone TubeBuddy can't do anything; for your videos to get views, your content needs to be good, your keyword research needs to be up to the mark, and your SEO should be good since you will only get views If your video has CTR, which means for a video to get views, it requires impressions ( number of time your video has been shown up in the search or in-home feed) and a decent thumbnail and title, so people are encouraged to click on it. It's a group factor, so you need to consider everything in this case.

Reactions: janbuddy

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi i have gaming channel and monetized recently i don't get views so one of my friends recommended TubeBuddy so i decided to buy yearly plan i want to improve my views and subscribers suggest me the best plan to get more views and subscribers and get rank.

The choice for which subscription to get will be based on what tools you might need for your channel. Each tier adds more features and tools that can help you on your journey as a content creator. I suggest checking the feature/tools list for each subscription to see what features/tools will serve you best and pick the subscription that best suits you.

OP
OP
J

janbuddy

The choice for which subscription to get will be based on what tools you might need for your channel. Each tier adds more features and tools that can help you on your journey as a content creator. I suggest checking the feature/tools list for each subscription to see what features/tools will serve you best and pick the subscription that best suits you.

as i told you before i am new as a youtuber which tools are the best to be better youtuber, for getting views and come into rank

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

As you mentioned that you're a starter YouTuber, and for now, I'd say you should opt for the Pro license, which is a first-tier license which we have in our license list. It unlocks all the great essential tools which you need to get your channel going, such as Keyword Research Tool and SEO studio.

This is one of the most essential tools. Again, TubeBuddy doesn't guarantee that you will be getting views or subscribers; it's just a tool which can help you to get going on YouTube; further, it's up to you how you use such tools and put them into the proper use. Alone TubeBuddy can't do anything; for your videos to get views, your content needs to be good, your keyword research needs to be up to the mark, and your SEO should be good since you will only get views If your video has CTR, which means for a video to get views, it requires impressions ( number of time your video has been shown up in the search or in-home feed) and a decent thumbnail and title, so people are encouraged to click on it. It's a group factor, so you need to consider everything in this case.

Reactions: janbuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.